Our service and quality can’t be beat
Only All Pro Plumbing Heating & Air Can Offer:
- 24-hour live operator service.
- A shop owner or senior supervisor on every job.
- 100% guarantee of satisfaction
- If you could check out http://repipespecialists.com/ youll see a lot of good ideas to pull from. They are just a repipe company but we have a crew/vendor that does all the same stuff. We can also offer 1 day service in most cases complete in and out. No other plumber anywhere close to us can compete,. In the repiping world the only competition is repipespecialists.com and repipe1.com. They are cheaper but we provide better service
As fast as one day install!
- Do you experience Low Water Pressure?
- Do you get Rust Colored or Yellow Water?
- Do you get Scalded in the Shower when someone flushes, uses a sink or turns on the washing machine?
- Have you had Leaks in Your Plumbing?
- Do you have Slab Leaks?
- Do you want to prevent all of the above from happening?
- Do you have polybutylene plumbing?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions…
you are like thousands of other people in California who have chosen to repipe their home.
Copper repiping fixes theses problems and saves you money
Repiping is a system-wide solution that allows you to take a comfortable shower, wash dishes, water the lawn, wash laundry, and in fact, use all faucets and fixtures at the same time.
Copper repiping gives you great water pressure throughout your home, improves delivery of hot water, eliminates costly water damage repair bills and saves money on water lost to an inefficient system.
What causes all these problems?
Low Water Pressure: Low water pressure at a faucet, shower or washing machine is caused by the build-up of rust and corrosion on the inside of galvanized iron pipes. As these pipes age, the rust and corrosion continues to build, restricting the flow of water more and more.
Rust Colored Water: Rusty or discolored water is caused by the rust from the inside of the pipes combining with the water flowing through the pipes. This usually indicates an advanced stage of corrosion in the pipes.
Leaky Pipes: Leaks most commonly are caused by corrosion (the eating into or wearing away gradually, as by rusting or chemical reaction) of the galvanized iron pipes.
Galvanized Iron Water Pipes: Iron water pipes coated with zinc to prevent rusting and corroding are called galvanized iron. As galvanized iron pipes age, the zinc coating gradually wears away, exposing the iron. The unprotected iron rusts rapidly in the presence of water, just as iron rusts when it is exposed to rain. Most pre-1970 homes were plumbed with this type of piping and will require repiping.