All Pro Protection Plan Membership
Experience Peace of Mind, Discounts, & More
Even the best HVAC and plumbing systems need recurring maintenance to keep them running perfectly. With the All Pro Protection Plan membership, you can rest assured that your home’s HVAC systems won’t fail – especially when you need them the most!
What Our Members Get
- You can jump the line. Our members get priority service, which means they cut to the front of the line when they call us for help – even for emergency Plumbing, HVAC, or Electrical service calls!
- 15% off services from All Pro. You get 15% off Plumbing, HVAC, and Electrical services (up to $500) for as long as the protection plan is in effect.
- First-rate technicians. We provide drug tests and background checks for all of our technicians because our members’ safety and peace of mind is important to us.
- 100% satisfaction for every service. That’s right - you get a 100% satisfaction guarantee with every job! If you’re not happy with the service we provide,we’ll fix it or the work is on the house.
- Routine safety inspections. This means you’ll get routine checkups from us for free. During our visits, we’ll make sure your home’s systems are running smoothly and we’ll provide a detailed report of everything we find. If we have a concern, we’ll let you know so you can avoid larger, more expensive problems down the line.
- No premium fees for emergency or after-hours work. If you have an Electrical, HVAC or plumbing emergency, you won’t have to pay a premium rate for us to show up fast, even if it’s after our normal business hours. For our members, all emergency and after-hours work comes with the standard price tag.
- You can transfer your membership easily. If you need to move your Protection Plan membership, that’s not a problem! Simply let us know and we’ll walk you through the process of transitioning the membership to a new homeowner or a new house – the choice is yours!
Call us at (909) 253-0664 to speak with one of our helpful advisors about becoming an All Pro Protection Plan member today.