Top Signs It’s Time to Upgrade Your Bathroom Plumbing
Are your sinks frequently clogged? Dealing with a shower head that always gives you poor water pressure? Or maybe you’re sick of your toilet backing up?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, call All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electrical today. We offer bathroom plumbing upgrades to ensure all your fixtures look great and function reliably for years to come. Achieving your dream bathroom doesn’t have to be difficult with our experienced plumbers, and while there are many reasons to give your plumbing a makeover, you’ll always get a great deal with our affordable services. Keep reading for the top signs it’s time to upgrade your bathroom plumbing, and don’t forget to call and ask about our available specials and financing options.
5 Reasons to Remodel Your Bathroom
- Frequent Mold/Mildew Growth: Excess moisture can cause mold and mildew to grow in your bathroom. Not only will this smell nasty and cause potential damage to your equipment, mold spores are also extremely toxic, and can cause health problems when there are too many in the air. At All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electrical, we can upgrade you to a new tub or toilet that doesn’t leak, so you don’t have to worry about mold damage. And speaking of…
- Constant Leaking: Whether it’s your showerhead or your faucet, leaks are a huge waste of money and also create a less sanitary environment in your bathroom. While repairing a leak is the correct solution most of the time, if your appliances are old and out-of-date, you should consider hiring our plumbers to install energy-efficient replacements that don’t constantly drip water. Remember, in addition to the leak itself, you should also consider the problems that result from leaks, including mold and—
- Rust Buildup: Where there is too much water, rust buildup is never far behind. Rust of course looks unsightly, but it can also interfere with the functionality of your plumbing appliances and even end up contaminating your water. With our plumbers at All Pro, you can get new plumbing appliances designed to look better and last longer.
- Standing Water: Standing water in the sink or tub is never a good sign, and usually indicates that you have some type of clog on your hands. While this can usually be taken care of by snaking your drains, if water keeps accumulating again and again, your appliances are more likely to become damaged, meaning it is safer to just replace them outright.
- Slow Toilets: Again, more often than not, you can prevent your toilet from flowing slowly by getting rid of a clog. However, the more clogs form, the more you risk ending up with wastewater backing up. There also comes a point where your toilet will become so worn down, a certain sluggishness is inevitable. Put away that toxic drain cleaner if this is happening in your home, and contact our experts at All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electrical today.