Corona HVAC Services
Exceptional Service Since 1991
Here at All Pro Plumbing Heating, Air & Electrical, our team is committed to offering the most dependable heating and air conditioning services around. Since opening our doors over 30 years ago, we have adhered to the highest standards in professionalism, workmanship, and customer care to ensure you receive the quality service you deserve.
Our HVAC services in Corona include:
- Heat pump services
- Heater installation and repairs
- Boiler services
- Furnace services
- Emergency heater repair
- AC repair
- AC installation and replacement
- AC maintenance
- Air handler and evaporator coils
- Makeup air units
- Duct cleaning and repair
- Ductless mini-splits
- Emergency AC repair
- Commercial HVAC services
Our experts understand that a comfortable home makes for a happy family, which is why you can count on just to get the job done right the first time, every time.
Call (909) 253-0664 to request a quote. We can also be reached online.
Signs You Need Corona Heater Repair
In our decades of service, our team has encountered and resolved every kind of heater problem imaginable, and we guarantee we can handle yours.
If you are experiencing any of the following issues, please call our Corona heater repair professionals:
- Your heater is blowing cold air
- Your pilot light is yellow instead of blue
- Your monthly electric bill is unusually high
- Your heater doesn’t evenly heat your entire home
- The temperature in your home never seems to match the temperature set on your thermostat
- Your heater is making clanking, banging, or rattling sounds
- Your furnace cycles on and off constantly throughout the day
Signs You Need Corona AC Repair
If your AC is on the fritz, it is always best to bring in a team of experts right away. Even issues that appear to be very minor can contribute to costly repairs and premature system failure so, you want to bring in a technician before you are stuck facing expensive repairs or replacements.
You need to schedule Corona AC repair if:
- Your system is blowing hot air
- The temperature in your home never seems to match the temperature on your thermostat
- Your airflow is very weak
- Some rooms or areas in your home are much cooler than others
- Your home is extra dusty after running your AC
- Your outside unit is leaking or frozen
- Your AC is making strange sounds during operation
- Your AC is constantly cycling on and off
- There are strange smells coming from your air registers while your AC is on
No matter the problem at hand, we’ve got a solution. Our technicians are equipped with the advanced tools and technologies necessary to implement a fast, effective repair.
How to Prevent HVAC Repairs
In our 30+ years of service, our HVAC techs have encountered every kind of heater and AC problem imaginable, and many of them could have easily been prevented. Routine maintenance is the key to preventing HVAC repairs.
By having your system inspected and tuned up by a qualified professional at least once a year, you can not only significantly reduce the risk of breakdowns but you can also:
- Increase your system’s energy efficiency
- Improve your system's safety and performance
- Reduce your monthly energy bills
- Enhance your indoor comfort
- Improve your indoor air quality
- Extend the lifespan of your system
To ensure maximum system performance, you should have your heater tuned up every fall and your AC tuned up every spring.
We Are Available 24/7
Is there anything worse than your heater or AC breaking down when you need it most? We don’t think so either. That’s why our team is passionate about being there for you when you need us most. Our trained and skilled technicians are on call and ready to provide 24/7 emergency repairs.
No matter the time of day or night, please call us if:
- Your HVAC system broke down while the temperatures outside are extreme
- You have elderly family members, children, or pets without a functioning HVAC system
- You suspect your furnace is leaking carbon monoxide
- You suspect your AC is leaking refrigerant
- Your AC is completely frozen
- Your HVAC system smells like it is burning
Our team of Corona HVAC service professionals is prepared to handle any emergency you may be experiencing. Simply give us a call, and we will be there to get your system back up and running.
For 24/7 assistance, please call (909) 253-0664. We look forward to serving you!