Fontana HVAC Services
Keeping You Comfortable Since 1991
Here at All Pro Plumbing Heating, Air & Electrical, we understand that a comfortable home makes for a happy family. That’s why our team is proud to offer the most reliable HVAC services in Fontana and beyond. Backed by 30+ years of service, our trained and skilled technicians can handle any service you throw our way. From minor repairs to major system replacements to routine maintenance to new installations to careful inspections, we complete every service with the utmost care and attention to detail.
Our Fontana HVAC services include:
- Heat pumps
- Heater installations and repairs
- Emergency heater repairs
- Air conditioner repairs
- Air conditioner installations and replacements
- Air handlers and evaporator coils
- Makeup air units
- Duct cleaning and repairs
- Ductless mini-splits
- Emergency air conditioner repairs
- Commercial HVAC
Why choose any old HVAC company when you can have the best? Choose All Pro Plumbing Heating, Air & Electrical for all your heating and air conditioning services and you’ll never need to search for another HVAC company again!
Common AC Problems
In our 30+ years of service, we have encountered and resolved every kind of air conditioner problem imaginable, and we guarantee we have a solution for yours.
Our Fontana AC repair team can effectively handle all of the following problems, and more:
- Dirty or clogged filters
- Refrigerant leaks
- Leaking outside units
- Frozen evaporator coils
- Electrical failure
- Broken fans
- Faulty thermostats
- Clogged drain lines
- Damaged compressors
- Worn contactors
- Dirty condenser coils
- Leaking air ducts
Should I Repair or Replace My HVAC System?
If your system is acting up, it can be difficult to determine whether it needs to be repaired or replaced. The last thing you want is to discover you are paying just as much in repairs as you would installing a new system.
Below are some important factors to consider:
- System age: Heaters generally last between 15 and 20 years while ACs generally last between 10 and 15 years. If your system is nearing the end of its life expectancy, it is usually best to consider a replacement. A younger system, on the other hand, probably only needs to be repaired.
- Frequency of repairs: Have you had to pay for several repairs in the last few years alone? That is a sure sign that your system is on its way out the door. On the other hand, if your system is younger and hardly, if ever, requires repairs, it should not need to be replaced.
- General comfort levels: Is your family generally pretty comfortable at home when your system is running? Does it heat or cool your home evenly? If so, it probably does not need to be replaced.
- Cost to operate system: If your monthly electrical bills are through the roof and you are paying for frequent repairs, your system is costing you too much money. Replacing it will significantly reduce these costs.
All Pro Plumbing Heating, Air & Electrical is here to help you evaluate the condition of your heater or AC and determine the best course of action. You can always count on us for our honest, professional advice.
Signs You Need to Schedule a Fontana Heater Repair
Got a problem with your heater? We’ve got a solution.
Give our Fontana heater repair pros a call if you experience any of the following problems:
- Your heater is blowing cold air
- Your home is extra dusty after running your heater
- Your pilot light is yellow instead of blue
- Your home is never warm enough
- There was an unexpected spike in your heating bills
- Your heater is cycling on and off frequently
- Your airflow is weak or uneven
Why Choose All Pro?
Customers choose All Pro Plumbing Heating, Air & Electrical time and time again because we truly care about your comfort. We are committed to providing you with unparalleled customer service and customized options to meet your specific needs.
When you choose All Pro Plumbing Heating, Air & Electrical, you can expect:
- Upfront pricing
- Free estimates
- Honest recommendations
- Excellent communication
- Highly trained and fully qualified technicians
- Fast response times
- Personalized options
And, if you are dealing with an urgent HVAC issue that simply cannot wait until the next business day, our team is here to help. We are on call 24/7 and ready to provide you with the quality service you need when you need it most.
For 24/7 service, call (909) 253-0664. We look forward to restoring comfort to your home!