St. George AC Repair
Delivering Quality Air Conditioning Repair Service Since 1991
At All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electrical, our team understands the importance of well-functioning comfort systems in your home. When it comes to handling AC issues, there is no problem we haven’t already encountered and resolved before. Our St. George AC repair professionals are here to take good care of your system so you and your family can stay cool and comfortable all summer long. From preventative system tune-ups to major repairs, our team has the tools, technology, and expertise necessary to keep your AC in top shape.
Signs You need AC Repair
Is there anything more frustrating than turning your AC on only to discover that it isn’t working right? We don’t think so either. At All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electrical, we recommend that you bring in our air conditioning experts as soon as you notice that something is wrong with your system. Even the smallest of problems can quickly worsen and cause serious system malfunctions down the line.
You need to schedule St. George AC repair if:
- There is an excessive amount of dust around your vents and throughout your home - Poor indoor air quality can be both a cause and a symptom of an AC breakdown. If you're noticing a rise in humidity too, make sure to contact our AC repair experts.
- Some rooms are much cooler than others - If you're noticing inconsistent cooling, first make sure you don't have any air vents blocked or ducts that need repair.
- Your system has begun making unusual sounds - By now you should know what your AC unit sounds like when it's up and operational. But make sure to take notes about any sounds that are new and loud and bring them our to our St. George AC repair experts.
- There is a funky odor coming from your vents - Because cooling air requires condensation, there's often excess moisture as a result. If you have moisture accumulating where there isn't proper ventilation you could get mold or mildew growth on your AC or in your ducts.
- Your system is short cycling - If your AC is turning on and off repeatedly it's either because it's too big or perhaps the compressor is malfunctioning.
- Your home never seems to get cool enough - If you're not getting any air out of your air vents it could be your blower fan, but if you're getting warm air it could be that you need to change your air filter or clean the evaporator coil.
- The thermostat isn’t working properly - If the temperature of your room doesn't match that of the thermostat, call in our Saint George air conditioning repair experts to inspect your thermostat.
Whatever the problem is, you can rest easy knowing our team has the solution. We understand that some AC problems simply can’t wait until the next business day to be taken care of, which is why our team is on call and ready to serve you 24/7. No matter the time of day or night, we are here to provide you with the service you need, when you need it most.
The Importance of Routine Maintenance
The key to keeping your air conditioner in top shape is preventative maintenance. Many homeowners skip out on routine tune-ups and end up dealing with costly system repairs, breakdowns, and even premature system failure. Instead of dealing with problems that could have easily been prevented, we recommend scheduling St. George AC maintenance at least once a year, in the early spring.
Some of the key benefits of AC maintenance include:
- Better energy efficiency
- Lower monthly utility bills
- Reduced chances of breakdowns
- Improved system performance
- Better indoor air quality
- Longer system lifespan
Best of all, routine maintenance provides you with peace of mind knowing that your AC won’t break down when you need it most. During maintenance appointments, your tech will carefully inspect all components of your AC, run a full safety and performance check, test the thermostat, replace dirty filters, tighten loose electrical connections, and make sure your system is prepared to keep your family comfortable. Maintenance allows your tech to discover issues while they are minor so you don’t have to deal with major repairs down the line.
Your Most Trusted HVAC Team
For three decades, the team here at All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electrical has been committed to serving the members of our community by delivering reliable, affordable home comfort services. We care about your family’s comfort and well-being, which is why you can always count on us to go above and beyond to provide the quality service you deserve.
When your AC is on the fritz, turn to the most trusted heating and air conditioning team in the area. We offer the most reliable AC repair and maintenance services in St. George.
Call (435) 344-4472 to have our qualified St. George AC Repair technicians take care of your air conditioner.