St. George AC Repair
Delivering Quality Air Conditioning Repair in St. George, UT
At All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electrical, our team understands the importance of well-functioning comfort systems in your home. When it comes to handling AC issues, there is no problem we haven’t already encountered and resolved before. Our St. George AC repair professionals are here to take good care of your system so you and your family can stay cool and comfortable all summer long. From preventative system tune-ups to major repairs, our team has the tools, technology, and expertise necessary to keep your AC in top shape.
Signs You need AC Repair
Is there anything more frustrating than turning your AC on only to discover that it isn’t working right? We don’t think so either. At All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electrical, we recommend that you bring in our air conditioning experts as soon as you notice that something is wrong with your system. Even the smallest of problems can quickly worsen and cause serious system malfunctions down the line.
You need to schedule St. George AC repair if:
- There is an excessive amount of dust around your vents and throughout your home - Poor indoor air quality can be both a cause and a symptom of an AC breakdown. If you're noticing a rise in humidity too, make sure to contact our AC repair experts.
- Some rooms are much cooler than others - If you're noticing inconsistent cooling, first make sure you don't have any air vents blocked or ducts that need repair.
- Your system has begun making unusual sounds - By now you should know what your AC unit sounds like when it's up and operational. But make sure to take notes about any sounds that are new and loud and bring them our to our St. George AC repair experts.
- There is a funky odor coming from your vents - Because cooling air requires condensation, there's often excess moisture as a result. If you have moisture accumulating where there isn't proper ventilation you could get mold or mildew growth on your AC or in your ducts.
- Your system is short cycling - If your AC is turning on and off repeatedly it's either because it's too big or perhaps the compressor is malfunctioning.
- Your home never seems to get cool enough - If you're not getting any air out of your air vents it could be your blower fan, but if you're getting warm air it could be that you need to change your air filter or clean the evaporator coil.
- The thermostat isn’t working properly - If the temperature of your room doesn't match that of the thermostat, call in our Saint George air conditioning repair experts to inspect your thermostat.
Whatever the problem is, you can rest easy knowing our team has the solution. We understand that some AC problems simply can’t wait until the next business day to be taken care of, which is why our team is on call and ready to serve you 24/7. No matter the time of day or night, we are here to provide you with the service you need, when you need it most.
Air Conditioning Repair Vs. Replacement
When you AC goes down there are two different paths you can take, you could either opt for air conditioning repair or to replace the unit outright. While repair may seem like the more cost effective solution, it's actually more expensive in the following circumstances.
1. Your AC is too old - On average air conditioning units last for 8-12 years. Exactly how long they go depend on brand, use, environment and maintenance levels. But if your unit is approaching the end of its use, sinking more money into air conditioning repair is going to cost you in the long run.
2. It requires R22 Freon - Because of the 2020 Freon Ban AC units that require the banned coolant are only going to get more expensive to run. So don't sink more money into repairs because it's costing you more money each and every year.
3. The unit needs repair after repair - Our St. George air conditioning repair experts will always be happy to come in and service your AC, but you shouldn't know them by name they're over so often. At some point another repair is going to be more expensive than replacement when that cost is an inevitability.
The Importance of Routine AC Maintenance
The key to keeping your air conditioner in top shape is preventative maintenance. Many homeowners skip out on routine tune-ups and end up dealing with costly system repairs, breakdowns, and even premature system failure. Instead of dealing with problems that could have easily been prevented, we recommend scheduling St. George AC maintenance at least once a year, in the early spring.
Some of the key benefits of AC maintenance include:
- Better energy efficiency - All HVAC units will get a little bit less efficient as time goes on, but we can combat this tendency with good AC maintenance practices. This efficiency loss will see to it that your unit is harming the environment more by using more electricity.
- Lower monthly utility bills - Another implication of using more electricity is that your utility bills will be higher. When we get done with your AC tune up, you'll be spending as little as possible on your electrical bill due to your AC which saves you money each and every month.
- Reduced chances of breakdowns - Regular AC maintenance not only reduces the chance and frequency of breakdowns, but they'll be less costly to fix as well. As some breakdowns worsen over time these tune ups can see to it that your breakdowns are costing you as little as possible.
- Improved system performance - Not only can we help improve your cooling, but your indoor air quality as well. If there's humidity or a certain stuffiness to your room you cannot place, our AC tune up should help fix that.
- Longer system lifespan - Another great way to save on your HVAC is by getting the most out of each and every unit. If you want to save on replacement and new installation costs, consult our St. George AC maintenance experts today.
Best of all, routine maintenance provides you with peace of mind knowing that your AC won’t break down when you need it most. During maintenance appointments, your tech will carefully inspect all components of your AC, run a full safety and performance check, test the thermostat, replace dirty filters, tighten loose electrical connections, and make sure your system is prepared to keep your family comfortable. Maintenance allows your tech to discover issues while they are minor so you don’t have to deal with major repairs down the line.
Your Most Trusted HVAC Team
For three decades, the team here at All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electrical has been committed to serving the members of our community by delivering reliable, affordable home comfort services. We care about your family’s comfort and well-being, which is why you can always count on us to go above and beyond to provide the quality service you deserve.
When your AC is on the fritz, turn to the most trusted heating and air conditioning team in the area. We offer the most reliable AC repair and maintenance services in St. George.
Call (435) 344-4472 to have our qualified St. George AC Repair technicians take care of your air conditioner.