AC Installation in Ontario, CA
Conveniently Upgrade or Replace Your AC Unit in San Bernardino County
Southern Californians know how essential it is to have a working air conditioner for most of the year. If your AC hasn’t been working as well as it used to, don’t wait for a complete system breakdown to call a professional. At All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electrical, our highly experienced San Bernardino County cooling service team is trusted for our fast response times, core values, and personalized solutions.
Why Choose All Pro for Your AC Replacement Service?
- We’re committed to serving our customers with honesty, integrity, and responsibility
- We offer fast response times and strive to be at your door within the hour in most cases
- Our technicians are fully licensed & trained experts who can tackle any AC issue with efficiency & precision
- We offer FREE estimates for new AC installations and replacements
- We have nearly 30 years of industry experience and an A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau
Give us a call or contact us online to schedule your service appointment with our Ontario AC replacement experts. We’re available 24/7 for emergency service!
6 Signs You Need AC Replacement
1. Your AC is old - On average, if your AC is over 10 years old it is time to start considering replacement. Older units are more vulnerable to breakdowns, lack of efficiency, and reliability. Don't wait till the hottest parts of the year to break down when you mostly need it.
2. Poor performance - If your AC isn't cooling like it used to or perhaps not regulating humidity properly, then it could be time for a new AC replacement.
3. Loud noises - Not all loud sounds coming from your unit are an indication that you need new AC installation. If something is rattling or loose we can fix that no problem but if you hear rumbling or grinding then you could have bigger problems.
4. It requires R22 Freon - While it's not illegal to use the banned coolant, it will become cost prohibitive as the production has ceased. Consult our Ontario AC replacement experts because that's going to save you more money in the long run than relying on this banned coolant.
5. Repair after repair - After enough repair calls, another one becomes expensive and inconsequential. Also, be wary of expensive repairs on older units as a new AC installation is on the horizon anyhow.
6. Electrical bills on the rise - As HVAC units age they'll become less efficient over time. What this means is your indoor air temperature will be fine but it will cost more money to do that each month. Consult our Ontario AC replacement experts if you want to get an energy efficient unit.
Offering Quality Air Conditioners from Top Brands
A new air conditioner is an initial investment, but it’s one that will end up saving you money in the long run. It’s important to make sure that the company you choose to install your new air conditioner is reputable, highly trained, and offers new ACs from the best brands. At All Pro, our NATE Certified technicians work with a wide array of air conditioners, including central AC systems, ductless mini split AC systems, and makeup air units from trusted brands like Trane, Bryant, and more. To protect that investment, we also offer AC maintenance services to keep your system working optimally all year long. We’re here to ensure that your Ontario AC installation experience is smooth from start to finish!
Financing Available for New Air Conditioning Installations
0% for 60 Months on a NEW COMPLETE HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEMS.
Click the "Apply Now" below to see if you qualify!
*Restrictions may apply*
24/7 Emergency AC Replacement Available – Call Now!
We understand that a broken AC is an emergency during the scorching summer months, which is why we offer 24-hour emergency services. Give us a call any time for the fast service you need to restore comfort to your home. Located in Ontario, we serve customers throughout San Bernardino County.
For expert AC installation in Ontario, please call (909) 253-0664 and we’ll be there in no time!