Ontario Water Treatment Services
Improving the Quality of Water in Your Home
The safety and cleanliness of the water in your home is our top priority when you hire us for water treatment services in San Bernardino County.
We offer the following water treatment services for our clients:
- Water softener installation and replacement
- Water filtration unit installment
- Water filtration system maintenance
We listen carefully to your goals for every water treatment project to ensure that your needs are met. Your health and safety are always in mind while we assess your situation and develop a solution tailored to your specific property.
Call our team of skilled plumbers today at (909) 253-0664.
Water Softeners for Every Home
The unfiltered hard water in your home can be unfit for drinking and cooking and might be drying out your skin and damaging your appliances. Our technicians can help you get clean, soft water from every faucet in your home by installing a water softener. Water softeners remove the minerals in your water supply that are unsafe to drink and that cause buildup in your appliances, providing safer, cleaner water.
Do you need a water softener in your home? Here’s how to tell:
- White film on your plumbing: If you notice a white film on your shower, sinks, or faucets, it could be the result of hard water buildup.
- Malfunctioning appliances: Hard water can damage your dishwasher and other kitchen appliances.
- Bad smells: Foul smells coming from your plumbing and appliances can be caused by unfiltered water.
- Dry skin and hair: The minerals in hard water tend to be very drying and can cause discomfort.
If you notice any of the above, you may want to consider installing a water softener, or replacing your current water softener if you already have one. Our technicians can work with you to assess the quality of your water and determine if a water softener is right for your home.
Install a Water Filtration System Today
Unfiltered water might not be safe to consume, so homeowners may want to consider installing a water filtration system that provides clean, filtered water for their families. Water that is filled with mineral deposits like calcium and magnesium can be filtered through a system to purify the water, making it perfectly fit for drinking, cooking, and cleaning.
Our plumbing technicians can install a wide variety of water filtration systems, including:
- Carbon filtration systems: These systems pass your water supply through a series of carbon filters, which eliminate impurities in the water.
- Reverse osmosis filters: A more modern filter, the reverse osmosis filter uses pressure to send water through membranes that remove impurities.
- Point-of-use filters: The most common type of filter, point-of-use filters attach to sinks and faucets to provide on-demand water purification.
The benefits of water filtration systems in your home are endless. They provide an immediate resource for drinking water, which is a great cost-saving alternative to buying and drinking bottled water. They can also save you money on appliance repairs, as your appliances won’t be susceptible to mineral buildup. Most importantly, you will have peace of mind knowing that your water supply is safe and clean for your entire family.
Contact All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electrical at (909) 253-0664 for fast and effective water treatment services in San Bernardino County!