Trust Our AC Experts
Schedule your $49 AC Safety Evaluation Today!
To make sure your home or business’s AC operates at peak performance, you should keep your cooling system in top shape. When you need AC maintenance services in San Bernardino County or throughout the surrounding areas, All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electrical is just a call away. Our Ontario-based HVAC team can troubleshoot and diagnose specific issues you are experiencing or advise you on best practices to maintain your AC system. We also offer repair and installation services.
Some of the AC maintenance services we provide include:
- Air balancing
- Economizer installation
- Filter installation and replacement
- System performance testing
Air balance is one aspect of your HVAC system that determines whether or not the unit is working at its peak efficiency. A building that has been balanced has equal airflow and conditioning in every room, ensuring that the temperature throughout is consistent. To balance a building, our technicians will test the ducts and airflow to create a baseline and then make small adjustments before retesting. This goes on until the airflow has been balanced.
$49BOGO 2-in-1 Special:
AC & Furnace Safety Check!
Cannot be combined with other offers. Valid from Jan 1, 2024 – Mar 31, 2024.
EXPERIENCE PEACE OF MIND, DISCOUNTS & MORE
All Pro Smart Membership
Experience Peace of Mind, Discounts, & More Even the best HVAC, plumbing and electrical systems need recurring maintenance to keep them running perfectly. With the All Pro Smart Membership, you can rest assured that your home’s HVAC, plumbing and electrical systems won’t fail – especially when you need them the most!
- Enjoy all member benefits for only $19.99/month!
- Four Tune Ups Per Year. Value: $556.
- No Breakdown Guarantee
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- No Dispatch Fees. Value: $139
- 15% Off Service Repairs
- Priority Service. Value: $139
- Credit Towards Investment. Value: Up to $500
We Proudly Offer The Following AC Services To
Homes & Businesses In Ontario:
- Air Handler & Evaporator Coil Services
- Makeup Air Units (MUA)
- Duct Cleaning & Repair
- AC Maintenance
- AC Repairs
- AC Installation & Replacement
- Ductless Mini Split AC Systems
- Emergency AC Services
Top-Rated Plumbing, HVAC & Electrical Services
We remain steadfast in our commitment to providing outstanding customer service and tailoring our solutions to meet our customer’s unique circumstances. We take the time to understand your specific needs, as well as your budget, working closely with you to ensure that your problem is resolved efficiently and effectively the first time.
Thousands of Happy Customers
– Susan C.
– Pamela M.
– Vincent M.
– Danielle O.
– Chris H.
Economizers are devices that make your HVAC system more efficient. They help save energy costs by using air from outside to cool indoor air, gauging when the outside air temperature and humidity are cooler than the inside air.
Economizers can provide the following benefits:
- Savings on your energy bill
- Reduced carbon footprint
- Improved indoor air quality
Our expert technicians will happily review your circumstances to determine if an economizer is right for your building.
If you are noticing increased allergy symptoms in your home or rising energy bills, it may be time to replace your AC air filter. An air filter is designed to trap dust, allergens, and other debris before it enters your air conditioning system. A new filter will not only improve the air quality in your building, but will prevent unexpected breakdowns within your system and improve the unit’s efficiency. Our All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electrical technicians can determine whether you need a new air filter, and will handle the installation, all at a great price with friendly service.
System Performance Testing
There are several performance tests that help our technicians improve the efficiency and comfort levels of your HVAC systems.
Some of these tests include:
- Airflow Testing: This test ensures that airflow is moving efficiently throughout your home and there are no blockages or disruptions in the system.
- Energy Efficiency Testing: Using special calculations, we are able to determine if your cooling system is working efficiently. The goal is to produce the highest amount of energy at the lowest cost for you.
- Indoor Air Quality Testing: If the air quality in your building is not optimal, you will experience increased allergy symptoms and other adverse effects. We run tests to make sure that your indoor air quality is the best it can be.
Contact All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electrical at (909) 500-8193 when you need AC maintenance in Ontario and beyond!