Trust Our AC Experts
Schedule your $49 AC Safety Evaluation Today!
There are only so many things that can go wrong with an air conditioner. Two of the most common issues involve the air handler and evaporator coil. At All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electrical in Ontario, CA, we specialize in the installation and replacement of these components. If your AC is not working properly, call us right away for a quick assessment and we will provide comprehensive repair and installation options that work for you.
Need air handler or evaporator coil services in San Bernardino County? Contact us at (909) 253-0664 to find out how we can help!
What Is An Air Handler?
Your air conditioner has many parts. The air handler is typically the gray metal box that sits outside your home. This component is one of the most important parts of your AC system because it is home to all the major cooling parts, blower motors, fan belts, and other vital parts of the system. If there is a problem with the AC, chances are, it has something to do with the air handler.
If the air handler fails or the outside case becomes damaged, it’s important to get it fixed or replaced right away. A cracked or dented air handler requires immediate new air handler installation because the physical damage could lead to contamination and a snowball effect of problems with the system.
$49BOGO 2-in-1 Special:
AC & Furnace Safety Check!
Cannot be combined with other offers. Valid from Dec 28, 2022 – Dec 31, 2023
EXPERIENCE PEACE OF MIND, DISCOUNTS & MORE
All Pro Smart Membership
Experience Peace of Mind, Discounts, & More Even the best HVAC, plumbing and electrical systems need recurring maintenance to keep them running perfectly. With the All Pro Smart Membership, you can rest assured that your home’s HVAC, plumbing and electrical systems won’t fail – especially when you need them the most!
- Enjoy all member benefits for only $19.99/month!
- Four Tune Ups Per Year. Value: $556.
- No Breakdown Guarantee
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- No Dispatch Fees. Value: $139
- 15% Off Service Repairs
- Priority Service. Value: $139
- Credit Towards Investment. Value: Up to $500
We Proudly Offer The Following AC Services To
Homes & Businesses In Ontario:
- Air Handler & Evaporator Coil Services
- Makeup Air Units (MUA)
- Duct Cleaning & Repair
- AC Maintenance
- AC Repairs
- AC Installation & Replacement
- Ductless Mini Split AC Systems
- Emergency AC Services
Top-Rated Plumbing, HVAC & Electrical Services
We remain steadfast in our commitment to providing outstanding customer service and tailoring our solutions to meet our customer’s unique circumstances. We take the time to understand your specific needs, as well as your budget, working closely with you to ensure that your problem is resolved efficiently and effectively the first time.
Thousands of Happy Customers
Signs You Need Evaporator Coil Repair Or Replacement
The evaporator coil is the component that works to cool and condense returning air from the system. If the coil becomes dirty, it will freeze and stop working.
Other signs that your evaporator coil needs service include:
- Uneven temperatures in your home
- Excess humidity levels
- The AC turns on and off repeatedly without changing the temperature
- Warm air coming out of the vents
- Strange noises coming from the condenser unit as it overworks to make up for a broken coil
- Clanging sounds coming from the air handler
Why Choose All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electrical?
Trust our San Bernardino County cooling service experts for your next evaporator coil replacement or air handler installation and experience the following value-adding features and benefits:
- 24/7 Emergency Service: Our technicians are always on-call to keep you covered during an emergency.
- Free Estimates*: Get a free estimate and lightning-fast one-hour service on most calls.
- Personalized Options: We offer service options designed to meet your unique needs and budget to make sure all customers have access to premium service.
Get fast and effective air handler and evaporator coil services in San Bernardino County when you call (909) 253-0664.