Ontario Leak Detection
Professional Leak Detection & Repair Services in San Bernardino County
Leaks in and around your home are a pain to deal with, especially if you can’t identify the cause of the leak. Some leaks can even be dangerous, posing a serious threat to your building and your belongings. When a leak is suspected or detected, homeowners should rely on a professional plumber to solve the problem quickly and effectively.
The skilled Ontario leak detection professionals at All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electrical are prepared to assess your unique situation and diagnose any leak on your property. We take the time to get to the root of the issue to ensure that all leaks are fixed, and to prevent any future problems.
Need water leak detection in Ontario or San Bernardino County? Call (909) 253-0664 today to reach an experienced plumber who can resolve any water leak in your home.
4 Signs You Need Leak Detection
1. The musky smell of mold or mildew - If you're noticing that distinguishable musky smell of mold or mildew, but you can't find it, call in our expert leak detection specialists. A small mold problem can turn ugly quickly.
2. Cracks in your wall paint - Not all water leaks are going to be strong enough to cause a noticeable water stain, but they might have an affect on your wall's paint. Make sure to note any new cracks to our leak detection specialists upon their arrival.
3. An unusually high water bill - The worst way to find out you have a leak is through an astronomically high water bill. Call in our Ontario leak detection experts and we'll get to the bottom of your costly leak.
4. The water meter test - If you ever do suspect that you may have a leak, testing to see is easy. Turn off all your water and head to your water meter. If the dial is moving or not at 0 then you have a leak.
Handling Water Leaks
Whether the leak in your plumbing is minor or major, it should be taken care of as soon as possible by a reliable plumber to prevent damage. Even if you haven’t directly seen the leak, contact our expert San Bernardino County plumbers if you suspect a leak is hiding within your walls, floor, or ceiling.
Common Causes Of Water Leaks Include:
- Clogged drains and toilets: Without even realizing, you may have a clog in your drains or toilet that has caused a leak.
- Aging or old pipes: The older your pipes, the weaker they are. Worn out pipes can become prone to leaks.
- Intrusive tree roots: The roots of trees in your yard may wrap around your pipes, causing leaks.
No matter how big or small your leak is, we can be there 24/7 to assist you. We work tirelessly to ensure that the plumbing in your home is in perfect working order!
How To Prevent Water Leaks
Sometimes, it is obvious when you have a leak. You can physically see moisture on pipes or pooling water around your plumbing fixtures. Sometimes though, you may suspect a leak, but be unsure of where it is located or how serious it is. It’s situations like this where you need to call in Ontario leak detection professionals who have specialized equipment to help you locate the problem and fix it immediately, keeping expensive water damage at bay. While our plumbers are here to help in the event that you experience a leak, there are a few things you can do that can help prevent this.
Preventative Maintenance Steps You Can Take
- Check faucets and under sinks for drips and corrosion on pipes.
- Remove faucet aerators regularly to clean them from debris.
- Avoid putting grease and other food matter down your pipes, which can create clogs, putting pressure on your pipes.
- Drain water from your hot water tank every few months to remove sediment.
- It would be wise to upgrade to PVC piping, which is more durable and less likely to spring a leak.
Resolving Dangerous Slab Leaks
A slab leak is a water leak that occurs beneath the concrete slab supporting the foundation of your house. Slab leaks affect the soil under the concrete, ultimately compromising the structural integrity of your home’s foundation. If water reaches your home’s structural components, they can warp, bend or even break. Additionally, if a slow trickle turns into a flood, your belongings can get damaged or possibly even destroyed. Failure to address a slab leak can result in extreme damage, requiring extensive and costly repairs.
To determine whether your home has a slab leak, look for these warning signs:
- The sound of water underneath your floor
- Cool spots on your home’s concrete slab
- Unexpected increases in your water bill
- Water pooling around your home’s foundation
- The formation of cracks in your concrete slab
- Water stains on the floor of your home
- Mold growth, which is a serious health threat
- Lowered water pressure
- A musty odor coming from your home
If you notice any of these, call our Ontario leak detection team of experts for a fast assessment and affordable repair.
Experienced Ontario Leak Detection Experts You Can Count On
When you hire All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electrical to repair your water and slab leaks in Ontario, you are working with skilled San Bernardino County plumbers who have over two decades of experience serving our community. We offer upfront estimates that we discuss with you before starting any job to ensure that you are confident in your choice to work with us. Our family-owned and operated business takes pride in providing the best customer service in the business for every client.
Contact All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electrical today! We provide unbeatable leak detection and plumbing services to the Ontario area.