Ontario House Rewiring Services
Let Our Experienced Electricians Rewire Your Entire Home
Faulty electrical wiring is the leading cause of residential fires according to the National Fire Prevention Association. Although changing the electrical wiring in your entire home may not seem like the most exciting home improvement project, it is vital to the safety of your home and your family.
At All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electrical, our licensed and trained Ontario electricians are experts when it comes to upgrading electrical wiring. Whether you need to rewire your home or unsure of the condition of your electrical wiring, we can perform a thorough inspection and provide you with detailed information in order to help you make an informed decision. While updating your home’s wiring seems like a daunting task, we can help you devise a plan that is cost-effective and which will cause minimum disruptions.
Why Choose All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electrical?
- Available 24/7 for emergency services
- Affordable pricing
- Free estimates
- Fast response times
Call our Ontario electrical company at (909) 253-0664 and ask about our free estimates for customized solutions!
Signs Indicating Your Home Needs Rewiring
Electrical wiring issues can occur either because of structural damage, water damage, or simple old age. After time, wiring can become old, weathered, and can present a danger to everyone on the property. In fact, according to the U.S. Fire Administration, bad electrical wiring can lead to dangerous house fires, which cause millions of dollars in damage each year, not to mention hundreds of casualties.
Checking your home’s electrical wiring is one of the most effective ways to prevent residential electrical fires. But how do you know that your house needs rewiring?
The following are the common signs to look out for:
- Old home – The age of your house is an important factor that you should consider when evaluating the need to rewire. If you live in an older home with an electrical system that is nearly 30 years old, it may be time to consider an upgrade. Wires deteriorate with age, which can increase the odds of a fire.
- Burnt odor – If you smell something burning that is unidentifiable, it should be investigated. If there is no discoloration on the outlets, then it could mean that something is going on behind the walls.
- Power fluctuations – Although flickering lights may not seem like a big deal during a storm, but when it constantly happens and you notice your lights flickering several times a day or for long periods of time, perhaps your electrical wiring requires servicing.
- Buzzing sounds – Buzzing or sizzling noises should not be emanating from your electrical outlets. If you hear these sounds coming from your outlets, this could mean that your electrical system is experiencing a failure.
- Frequent circuit breaker trips – Circuit breakers are made to shut off or “trip” when the electrical load is greater than the limit. If a circuit breaker frequently trips, this could mean that you have a significant electrical wiring problem.
If your home was built in the 1960’s or 1970’s and the original wiring has not been replaced, it may be time for a much-needed upgrade. Back then, aluminum wiring was popular, but since it expands and contracts with temperature changes, it is not nearly as safe as the copper wiring that is not used by modern electricians.
Electrical Wiring Upgrades for a Safer Home
Are your lights, outlets, or other aspects of your electrical system acting out? Electrical wiring issues are no joke, and they can be extremely inconvenient, damaging, and even dangerous if left unchecked. When you notice something amiss with your residential or commercial property, it’s time to reach out to an experienced Ontario electrician for professional help. We provide free estimates before we get started on your personalized service.
Contact All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electrical to discuss your needs with our Ontario electrical wiring professionals.