Ontario House Rewiring Services
Let Our Experienced Electricians Rewire Your Entire Home
Faulty electrical wiring is the leading cause of residential fires according to the National Fire Prevention Association. Although changing the electrical wiring in your entire home may not be an ideal home project, it is vital to the safety of your home and your family.
At All Pro, our licensed and trained Ontario electricians are experts when it comes to upgrading electrical wiring. Whether you need to rewire your home or unsure of the condition of your electrical wiring, we can perform a thorough inspection and provide you with detailed information in order to help you make an informed decision. While updating your home’s wiring seems like a daunting task, we can help you devise a plan that is cost-effective and cause minimum disruptions.
Signs Indicating Your Home Needs Rewiring
Checking your home’s electrical wiring is one of the most effective ways to prevent residential electrical fires. But how do you know that your house needs rewiring?
The following are the common signs to look out for:
- Old home – The age of your house is an important factor that you should consider when evaluating the need to rewire. If you live in an older home with an electrical system that is nearly 30 years old, it may be time to consider an upgrade. Wires deteriorate with age, which can increase the odds of a fire.
- Burnt odor – If you smell something burning that is unidentifiable, it should be investigated. If there is no discoloration on the outlets, then it could mean that something is going on behind the walls.
- Power fluctuations – Although flickering lights may not seem like a big deal during a storm, but when it constantly happens and you notice your lights flickering several times a day or for long periods of time, perhaps your electrical wiring requires servicing.
- Buzzing sounds – Buzzing or sizzling noises should not be emanating from your electrical outlets. If you hear these sounds coming from your outlets, this could mean that your electrical system is experiencing a failure.
- Frequent circuit breaker trips – Circuit breakers are made to shut off or “trip” when the electrical load is greater than the limit. If a circuit breaker frequently trips, this could mean that you have a significant electrical wiring problem.
Ready to Get the Job Done Right the First Time
When you notice these problems, our Ontario electricians are ready to help. We provide free estimates before we get started on your personalized service
For more information, contact us and schedule an appointment today.