AC Repair in Ontario, CA
Reliable 24-Hour Emergency Air Conditioning Service in San Bernardino County
All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electrical has all your air conditioning repair answers under one roof. With nearly 30 years of industry experience, we can quickly and efficiently diagnose problems and offer comprehensive AC repair plans designed to fit your unique needs and budget.
Why Isn't My Air Conditioner Working?
Is your home not cooling as efficiently as it used to? Have you noticed any wet spots near your unit that may indicate a leak? Is your unit making unusual noises or producing strange smells? If so, it’s time to contact an Ontario AC repair technician.
When you call All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electrical, we will troubleshoot your AC issue by:
- Checking the air filters to see if they are dirty or clogged
- Inspecting and cleaning the evaporator coil
- Checking for refrigerant leaks
- Looking for issues in the air handler
- Testing for electronic problems
While maintaining your air conditioner is an important part of keeping your system in optimal condition, we understand that sometimes repairs are unavoidable, especially when you have an older AC unit. Remember that one of the simplest things you can do to keep your system running strong is to regularly change your air filter.
When air filters become dirty, they can restrict the flow of air through the unit, which can cause problems with your unit and negatively impact the quality of your indoor air. The average household should change their filter about every 90 days, but households with pets or allergy or asthma sufferers should change their filter more frequently.
Signs You Need AC Repair
There are several signs that you may need AC repair, including:
- Feeling warm or hot air blowing from your vents.
- Noticing weak airflow, pointing to a clogged air filter, ductwork issue, or malfunctioning fan
- Hearing strange noises, such as rattling, buzzing, grinding, or squealing
- Smelling musty or foul odors, indicating potential mold growth
- Experiencing high humidity, signaling an issue with your unit’s ability to remove moisture from the air
- Noticing a sudden increase in energy bills without a change in usage
If you notice any of these signs, contact our team for fast and effective AC repair in Ontario as soon as possible to prevent further damage and ensure that your unit is working efficiently.
Need Emergency Repairs?
Our Ontario air conditioning technicians know that there is never a convenient time for an AC breakdown and they most often happen in the middle of summer when your air conditioner is working overtime to keep you comfortable. All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electrical offers fast and reliable 24-hour emergency repair services when you need us most.
We will come to your home, thoroughly inspect your unit, diagnose the problem, and fix it fast. If your unit is too old or beyond repairs, we can recommend an AC replacement that fits your budget, the size of your property, and your needs, installing it for you quickly to ensure you do not suffer for long.