Trust Our Electrical Experts
Your home’s or commercial building’s electrical system is one of the most important systems throughout the property. It provides lighting for occupants and affects your daily operations, such as powering most essential electrical devices. Old or poorly maintained electrical systems can result in malfunctions, wasted energy, and an increased risk of an electrical fire.
At All Pro, our Ontario electricians enhance and repair your electrical system and protect your home or business from expensive future repairs. With nearly 30 years of industry experience, our licensed and trained electricians can ensure that your electrical system is running efficiently and smoothly all-year round.
$49BOGO 2-in-1 Special:
AC & Furnace Safety Check!
Cannot be combined with other offers. Valid from Dec 28, 2022 – Dec 31, 2023
EXPERIENCE PEACE OF MIND, DISCOUNTS & MORE
All Pro Smart Membership
Experience Peace of Mind, Discounts, & More Even the best HVAC, plumbing and electrical systems need recurring maintenance to keep them running perfectly. With the All Pro Smart Membership, you can rest assured that your home’s HVAC, plumbing and electrical systems won’t fail – especially when you need them the most!
- Enjoy all member benefits for only $19.99/month!
- Four Tune Ups Per Year. Value: $556.
- No Breakdown Guarantee
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- No Dispatch Fees. Value: $139
- 15% Off Service Repairs
- Priority Service. Value: $139
- Credit Towards Investment. Value: Up to $500
We Proudly Offer The Following AC Services To
Homes & Businesses In Ontario:
- Air Handler & Evaporator Coil Services
- Makeup Air Units (MUA)
- Duct Cleaning & Repair
- AC Maintenance
- AC Repairs
- AC Installation & Replacement
- Ductless Mini Split AC Systems
- Emergency AC Services
Top-Rated Plumbing, HVAC & Electrical Services
We remain steadfast in our commitment to providing outstanding customer service and tailoring our solutions to meet our customer’s unique circumstances. We take the time to understand your specific needs, as well as your budget, working closely with you to ensure that your problem is resolved efficiently and effectively the first time.
Thousands of Happy Customers
“How often should I have my home’s electrical system inspected?”
Have a professional electrician inspect your home’s wiring at least once per year. Generally speaking, once a professional confirms that your system is safe and up to code, you can have peace of mind that it is for about one year. Older homes, however, may need to be inspected more often. Additionally, pay close attention to what your technician tells you; if something is wrong with the electrical wiring in your house, get it fixed as soon as possible.
Benefits of getting your home’s electrical system inspected:
- Safety. When it comes to electrical systems, safety is imperative. In fact, it’s our top priority – and it should be yours too. By having your electrical system inspected regularly, a professional can identify potential hazards before they cause a real problem.
- Prevention. Electrical repairs can be costly. At All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electrical, we want to help you save money by identifying issues in your home’s electrical system that might cause larger complications down the road. By catching them early, you can save money on what could otherwise be an expensive repair.
- Efficiency. Not all electrical systems are equal. In fact, you’ll save energy (and money) by avoiding wasted energy around the house. By having your home inspected regularly, you can make sure a professional is keeping tabs on any areas of your electrical system that might need to be upgraded or streamlined.
Schedule an Ontario Electrical Maintenance Appointment Today!
Since we provide upfront prices for all of the work we do, you won’t have to worry about any unexpected or hidden fees. Additionally, we provide free estimates for personalized solutions.
Do not hesitate to contact us and speak with our Ontario electrician today.