Comprehensive Plumbing Services In Ontario & San Bernardino County
Owning a home means being responsible for maintaining and repairing your house’s plumbing. It’s important to have an experienced plumber you can rely on 24/7 when you need urgent repairs or professional plumbing advice. We are a respected and reliable family-owned Ontario plumbing company providing clients with the most comprehensive and affordable plumbing services in Ontario and the surrounding counties.
If you need an Ontario plumber in San Bernardino County you can count on,
call All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electrical at (909) 253-0664 today!
Fast & Friendly Plumbing, Anytime
The plumbing services at All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electrical range from minor repairs to extensive installations and replacements, and we work hard to find the best resolution for every customer’s problem. No matter the size or complexity of your project, we provide the same level of care and consideration every time to develop a tailored solution that meets your needs. We are also well-versed in the many plumbing appliances and products on the market and can recommend what will be the best fit for your building.
Our Comprehensive Plumbing Solutions Include:
- Pipe services
- Drain cleaning
- Septic tank plumbing
- Sump pump services
- Water heater repair & installation
- Leak detection
- Gas line service
- Water treatment services
- Bathroom plumbing
- Kitchen plumbing
- Sewer line services
- Drain repair & replacement
- Trenchless sewer relining
- Video camera inspections
Quality Plumbing Repair & Installation
With years of experience serving our community, we know exactly how to help you maintain dependable and efficient plumbing systems. Our skilled Ontario plumbers go the extra mile to resolve our clients’ problems while saving them money and improving the plumbing systems in their homes and businesses. From small plumbing repairs to complete plumbing installation and replacement projects, we can handle it all.
When you need a plumber in Ontario, CA, you can count on our team to offer:
- 24/7 service so that your plumbing problems can be solved any time of day.
- Skilled technicians who undergo ongoing customer service training three times per week.
- Affordable options so that your plumbing repairs won’t break the bank.
- Quality work so that you can rest easy knowing your plumbing issues are resolved.
Subtle Signs You Need A Plumber
1. Gurgle or bubbling sounds from unused plumbing appliances - If you're not using your toilet and there are these gurgling or bubbling sounds coming from it, it means that the air in your sewer line isn't ventilating properly and pressure is building so call in a plumber ASAP.
2. More bugs and animals attracted to your yard than normal - You may not notice a leak in your sewer line right away, but the bugs and animals in your neighborhood will find the added nutrients rather savory so take note.
3. Your toilet won't stop running - First check that the flapper's seal isn't obstructed and then call in our Ontario Plumber as the other fixes aren't so DIY friendly.
4. The musky smell of mold or mildew - If there's a leak in your house that goes undetected then you could be facing the chance of mold and mildew growth. When in doubt trust your instincts if something smells off and give us a call.
5. Some cold water in your hot shower - While you might not think some cold water in your hot shower deserves the attention of a licensed plumber, it means that there's a leak in your water heater that needs to be addressed or it could get worse.
Contact us today to talk to an Ontario plumber and get started on your next project.
Take Advantage of Our Offers!
$53 Residential Main Sewer Line Clearing or It's FREE!
Restrictions May Apply. MUST be through a ground-level accessible clean-out. The cost is per drain.**Cannot be combined with other offers, coupon must be presented at the time of service and mentioned during the time of booking. Residential Households only.Valid from Dec 28, 2022 - Dec 31, 2023