Ontario Pipe Repair & Repiping
Quality Work From San Bernardino County Pipe Services Experts
Whether you’re dealing with a burst pipe emergency or are looking to have your home re-piped, All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electrical is here to help. You can reach us 24/7, 365 days a year to get your pipes repaired or replaced with fast, friendly service at a great price. We work closely with you to develop tailored repiping options that meet your needs. Our experienced technicians ensure that you are well informed about our process throughout the repair, providing quality work every step of the way.
Do you need piping services in San Bernardino County or the surrounding areas? Call us today at (909) 253-0664 to get started!
Burst Pipe Emergencies
A burst pipe requires immediate attention from an experienced plumber, as they can cause extreme damage in very little time. Unfortunately, pipes can burst for a variety of reasons.
A pipe burst may happen due to:
- Extreme weather: Low and freezing temperatures, high-speed wind, and heavy rain can affect your pipes, causing them to burst.
- Aged pipes: As time goes on, your pipes will wear down, corrode, and weaken, causing leaks and burst pipes.
- Homeowner damage: It’s possible to break a pipe while landscaping or performing renovations to your home.
- Tree roots: Roots can infiltrate your pipeline if your sewer line is near large trees, which can cause pipes to crack or burst.
You can’t wait for business hours to get your burst pipe fixed, and that’s why we offer our top-notch pipe repair services around the clock. We provide the peace of mind you need after an unexpected plumbing emergency, taking care to do the job right the first time. After we complete our work, you can trust that your pipes are safe and reliable.
5 Signs You Need Pipe Repair
1. New cracks in your wall paint - While a pipe burst might be easy to tell right away, even pipe leaks can lead to changes in water pressure that can affect the paint on your walls so make sure to contact our Ontario pipe repair experts should you notice anything new.
2. The musky smell of mold or mildew - Not every pipe leak is going to happen in a noticeable location and the inside of your floors and walls are incredibly vulnerable to mold and mildew growth because there is no ventilation.
3. Visible water stain - If you're lucky your pipe burst will happen in a place that will produce a noticeable water stain. In these instances it's wise to call in our Ontario pipe repair experts with haste because a small problem can turn into a big problem overnight.
4. An unusually high water bill - If your pipe leak goes unnoticed for too long, you'll notice it when you go to pay your monthly water bill.
5. The water meter test - If you ever want to test to see if you have a pipe leak or burst pipe, then turn off all your water and head to your water meter. If the dial is still moving with everything turned off then you should call in our pipe repair experts because there is a leak somewhere on your property.
Comprehensive Whole-House Repiping in Ontario & San Bernardino County
Don’t be intimidated by the thought of repiping your home. Homeowners in Ontario may avoid a repipe due to the extensiveness of the task or the considerable cost. But at All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electrical, we make the entire repipe easy. We offer our services at affordable prices, handling every aspect of your repipe to save you time, money, and hassle.
You may need whole-house repiping if you encounter the following:
- Changes in the taste, smell, or color of your water
- Pipe bursts or pipe leaks that require constant repairs
- Increased cost for water bills
- Old or aging pipes
- Low water pressure throughout the home
If you notice any of these signs, don’t hesitate to give us a call and see how we can help you. Our friendly technicians will thoroughly investigate your plumbing situation and provide honest feedback on what services your pipes need. We provide free estimates for any work you’d like us to do and will give you a complete overview of the project before we begin.
Repiping Services FAQ
Do you offer free estimates in person? Yes and yes! We believe in our pricing so much that our Ontario repiping experts will always be happy to walk you through the full cost of the operation regardless of if it's a partial repipe or a whole-house repiping service.
What type of pipe do you prefer to install for customers copper or PEX? We offer both PEX piping and copper pipping. But in general we recommend copper because it lasts on average about 20 years longer than PEX piping.
What types of pipe do you typically replace in Southern California homes? We often find that during the 1960s homes in Southern California turned to use galvanized steal as opposed to lead pipes which at the time was a sound innovation. However, after seeing how the zinc coating of galvanized pipes reacts to the minerals in tap water and creates scale build-up and low water pressure they're now considered obsolete.
How long does a typical whole-house repiping job take? It depends on the size of the house and if any fixtures will need to be replaced as well but on average it takes 1-2 days.
Do you handle any restorative work after the project like patching drywall or painting? No, we do not but we do offer it as an option for a partner that can handle it after we're finished with the repipe.