Ductless Mini-Split AC Systems in Ontario, CA
Best-In-Class Air Conditioning Installation in San Bernardino County
Many Ontario, CA homeowners are choosing to switch to a ductless mini split AC system. These units are efficient and easy to use, making them a popular choice. At All Pro Plumbing, Heating, & Air, we specialize in expert ductless mini split air conditioner installation services in San Bernardino County. Since 1991, our technicians have offered exceptional service and air conditioning options for homeowners in the area.
Discover the convenience and savings of switching to a ductless mini split AC system. Call (909) 253-0664 and make an appointment with the experts at All Pro Plumbing, Heating, & Air.
How Does a Ductless Mini Split Air Conditioner Work?
Ductless units, as the name implies, eliminate the need for ductwork in your home. Did you know that up to 30% of cooling power is lost within ductwork? With a ductless mini split, homes are wired with individual mini air handlers mounted discretely to the wall of each room. These air handlers are connected via copper wiring to a large condenser unit usually outside of the home.
There are many benefits to using a ductless mini split AC system. Some of the most significant benefits include:
- Saving money on your energy bill since ductless mini splits are more efficient
- Reduced allergy symptoms by eliminating the need for ductwork
- Ability to control the temperature in each individual room of your home
- Ductless units are also easy to use and most models are controlled by a simple remote
- A ductless mini split system will also last longer in your home than a traditional unit and require less frequent replacing
Interested in ductless mini split AC system installation in San Bernardino County? Need repairs or maintenance for your existing unit? Contact the experts at All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electrical today!
Call us today at (909) 253-0664 to find out if a ductless mini split AC system installation is right for you. Our Ontario-based technicians can walk you through all the benefits and advantages of going ductless.