Ontario Boiler Services
Trusted Heating System Installations, Repairs, Replacements, & Maintenance
One of the best ways to invest in your home and your comfort is to enlist the help of qualified professionals who can provide reliable boiler repair and replacement services. At All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electrical, our technicians are available to maintain your boiler and ensure you never wake up in the middle of the night to an ice-cold house.
Need boiler services in Ontario or in San Bernardino County? Call All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electrical at (909) 253-0664 for fast, quality results you can count on.
Boiler Installation from the Experts
Many homeowners and commercial property owners in America share the widespread misconception that the boiler is an outdated type of heating system. While boilers more than 15-years-old may require replacement, modern boilers come with significant advantages for homes and businesses.
All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electrical can install state-of-the-art boilers that:
- Are easy to operate
- Include humidity control devices
- Use straightforward, effective technology
- Prevent both indoor and outdoor pollution
- Lower your energy bill, due to efficient heating and recycled water
Not every home is suitable for a boiler, however. Excessively humid areas, for example, may affect the boiler’s efficiency. Certain water pressure systems and building infrastructures may call for a heat pump or standard water heater instead. When you call All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electrical, we will schedule an in-home assessment to determine which system is best for your property and energy needs.
Does Your Boiler Need Repair or Replacement?
If you’re experiencing issues with your boiler, you may not know right away whether it can be repaired or requires complete replacement. No matter the situation, it is vital that you shut off the supply of natural gas to your home and call us for support as soon as possible. The problem with your boiler may be a quick fix, but, in some cases, it could pose dangerous health risks to all residents.
Here are some of the most common reasons our customers call us for assistance:
- Poor maintenance. It’s important to maintain your boiler to the best of your ability. Neglect may cause cracks to form, which can result in dangerous gas leaks.
- Dirty, clogged vents. The vents that filter carbon monoxide can become clogged over time and will need to be replaced. If this hasn’t been done in a while, hazardous gas may get caught inside your home.
- Strange noises. Gurgling, whistling, or even banging sounds may come from your boiler. These could be a sign of low water pressure, air within the system, or broken pumps. We will also check for build-up, which may restrict the flow of water and cause the system to overheat.
- Water leaks. Cracks, broken seals, faulty pressure valves, and/or corrosion may cause leaks or drips. Part of our initial assessment will involve inspecting the pipes for any of these issues.
- Issues with your thermostat. We can replace an old, malfunctioning thermostat with a state-of-the-art, digital version, which will help you control temperature and humidity levels throughout your home.
- No heat/hot water. As with all heaters, old or poorly maintained boilers may fail to provide your home or building with heat or hot water for a variety of reasons. When we inspect your boiler, we will check for every possible issue so your system can continue to function for as long as possible.
Need Emergency Boiler Services? We Can Help.
If your boiler has stopped working, it’s considered a heating emergency because it means your home is without warm, comfortable air. This is simply not a feasible long-term option. In addition to leaving you without heat, an issue with your boiler may result in carbon monoxide gas leaks, which are dangerous and even fatal if not repaired and resolved.
At All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electrical, our qualified heating experts are available to provide you with fast, efficient boiler services in San Bernardino County to keep your home comfortable and safe.
Give us a call at (909) 253-0664 today to find out how we can help with your heating problem!