Call (909) 253-0664 For Reliable Electrical Services in Ontario at Competitive Prices
When your home’s electrical systems are on the fritz, it is time to get All Pro and our Ontario electricians on the job. We are backed by nearly 30 years of industry experience and positive reviews from clients all around Southern California, including Rancho Cucamonga, Alta Loma, and San Bernardino. Using our vast knowledge of all things electrical, we are confident we can correct your electrical issue faster than you thought possible – and at a price lower than you might expect.
Request a free job estimate from our Ontario electrician today.
Professional Electrical Contractors In Ontario, CA
From the moment our doors first opened in 1991, our team at All Pro has held ourselves to the highest professional standards for our clients. We always want to go above and beyond your expectations by offering personalized solutions. Whether your home’s electrical system needs renovations or you want a new electrical system installed for your business, you can expect incredible service from our friendly, certified, and highly-trained Ontario electricians.
Our electrical services include:
- Landscape & security lighting
- Outlets & switches
- Electrical repairs
- Electrical wiring
- Lighting installation
- Breaker and fuse box work
- Electrical maintenance
- House rewiring
- Fixture installation
- Surge protection
Why You Should Always Hire a Professional Electrician
When it comes to the electrical system within your home or business, it’s always best to contact a professional electrician in Ontario. Attempting to repair the issue on your own can lead to further damage to the system, hazardous situations, such as a fire, or physical harm, such as electrocution and electrical shock. Lighting, wiring, and other components of your electrical system are intricate and require the hand of a professional for any installation, repair, or maintenance service.Reasons to choose an experienced electrician:
- Comprehensive training in the electrical field
- Knowledgeable in the various industry codes
- Proper supplies and equipment to complete the job
- Ability to precisely troubleshoot in order to determine the cause of the issue
- Knowledgeable in the various safety precautions associated with different electrical work
- Greater peace of mind knowing the job was done correctly
- More cost-effective than DIY projects, as they can potentially lead to costly repairs being needed
- Saves you time and energy
When you choose All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Air, & Electrical, you can rest assured that all your electrical service needs will be handled quickly and efficiently. We are here to help and ready to answer any questions you may have.
What Constitutes an Electrical Emergency?
If your home is experiencing electrical issues, you may be wondering when you should call an electrician. Is it something that can wait, or is your home in real danger? As a savvy homeowner, be sure to familiarize yourself with the following information so that you can protect your family and your home.
Examples of electrical emergencies include:
- You feel heat coming from your outlets or your service panel. It is not normal to feel heat from your outlets or electrical panel - this is a sign of overheating and it could lead to a fire. Shut off your electrical system immediately and call an electrician.
- You notice discoloration around your outlets. If the outlet has yellowed or looks like it has burn marks, or if you see smoke coming out of the outlet, this is another sign that your system needs immediate attention. Shut off the power immediately and call for emergency electrical service.
- You smell a fishy odor around your outlets. Burning wiring or other electrical components can emit a distinctive fishy smell. This is an emergency, as it could mean you have a problem with undersized wiring, overloaded circuits, short circuits, or another electrical problem.
- Your breaker box is humming and/or buzzing. This sound means that a circuit breaker (responsible for the safety of your electrical system) is attempting and failing to trip, which creates an incredibly dangerous situation. Call an emergency electrician at once.
What To Look For In An Electrician
1. How long they've been in business - Having been the best electrician in Ontario since 1991, there isn't a situation we haven't seen and solved time and time again.
2. 24/7 Emergency Services - Since we offer 24/7 emergency electrical services in Ontario and the surrounding areas, we know that electrical breakdowns don't wait for business hours to happen.
3. Coupons and money saving opportunities - It's always good to make sure that you don't qualify for any of our specials or money saving opportunities.
4. Is financing available? - Depending on your credit you can qualify for our financing offering. Double-check that you can't save a little extra by financing your electrical services by clicking here.
5. 5-star reviews - Being the go-to electrician in Ontario for as long as we have, we've collected a ton of rave reviews. Read through them here at your leisure and make sure to contact us today to see what our customers love so much about us.
One Call Is All It Takes To Fix Your Electrical Issues
For fast-acting electrical service in Ontario, San Bernardino, and the surrounding regions, reach out to All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electrical! We pride ourselves on delivering top-quality electrical services at competitive prices and with a quick turn-around time. In many cases, for small-scale projects, we can pencil in our clients for same-day appointments.