Your business can only be so profitable if there are electrical defects or issues throughout your commercial property. In fact, some electrical problems might be so serious that you have to shut your doors until it gets fixed!
To make certain your commercial property and company are up to all electrical codes and ready for business, get All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electrical on the job. Our commercial electrical services in San Bernardino County are sure to please, bringing both five-star quality workmanship and competitive pricing that earns your customer loyalty. For more than 30 years, we have been the trusted name in electricians among businesses throughout the region, and we would love to get the chance to become your go-to electrical service techs, too.
Call (909) 253-0664 or use an online scheduling form today.
$49BOGO 2-in-1 Special:
AC & Furnace Safety Check!
Cannot be combined with other offers. Valid from Dec 28, 2022 – Dec 31, 2023
EXPERIENCE PEACE OF MIND, DISCOUNTS & MORE
All Pro Smart Membership
Experience Peace of Mind, Discounts, & More Even the best HVAC, plumbing and electrical systems need recurring maintenance to keep them running perfectly. With the All Pro Smart Membership, you can rest assured that your home’s HVAC, plumbing and electrical systems won’t fail – especially when you need them the most!
- Enjoy all member benefits for only $19.99/month!
- Four Tune Ups Per Year. Value: $556.
- No Breakdown Guarantee
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- No Dispatch Fees. Value: $139
- 15% Off Service Repairs
- Priority Service. Value: $139
- Credit Towards Investment. Value: Up to $500
We Proudly Offer The Following AC Services To
Homes & Businesses In Ontario:
- Air Handler & Evaporator Coil Services
- Makeup Air Units (MUA)
- Duct Cleaning & Repair
- AC Maintenance
- AC Repairs
- AC Installation & Replacement
- Ductless Mini Split AC Systems
- Emergency AC Services
Top-Rated Plumbing, HVAC & Electrical Services
We remain steadfast in our commitment to providing outstanding customer service and tailoring our solutions to meet our customer’s unique circumstances. We take the time to understand your specific needs, as well as your budget, working closely with you to ensure that your problem is resolved efficiently and effectively the first time.
Thousands of Happy Customers
Electrical Services for Your Commercial Property
Our commercial electricians are ready and waiting to help out around your commercial property in Ontario, Alta Loma, Rancho Cucamonga, and other parts of San Bernardino County. Thanks to our extensive industry experience and fully-stocked company vehicles, we are capable of handling most any electrical service job you can imagine. We know that your business is depending on us to get the job done right the first time and on time, too. You’ll notice our genuine sense of urgency – without sacrificing on safety – in everything we do.
Give us a call at (909) 253-0664 if you need assistance with the following and more:
- Electrical repairs: An electrical fault can be downright dangerous, as it may pose a fire hazard each time a connected electrical component or outlet is used. For electrical repairs done safely and quickly, you’ll want no one but our commercial electricians!
- Lighting installation: You can spruce up your business with some new lighting and fixtures throughout it. We like to work with homeowners and business owners alike to come up with lighting installation projects, should you need help deciding where to install new components to best light your office or storefront.
- Electrical wiring: The wiring running throughout your commercial property has a huge responsibility, and it requires a lot of attention. From rewiring and wiring repairs to new wiring installation, we are capable of handling it all. Be sure to get us on the phone fast if your commercial property has not had any wiring work since the 70s, when unsafe aluminum wiring was quite common.
- Breaker and fuse box work: Perhaps the most complex components of your electrical system are breakers and fuse boxes. The circuit breaker mitigates power flow to protect your entire property from surges, and fuse boxes distribute the correct amount of power to different circuits or areas within your commercial property. If either one is acting up – or you are just getting seemingly unpredictable electrical-related issues – then let lend a hand, inspect these components, and recommend solutions as needed.
Would you like to speak with a San Bernardino County commercial electrician about the electrical issues or projects for your property? Call (909) 253-0664 or contact us online to book a service!