drain clearing: DIY or Call a Pro?
In many homes throughout the United States, there is one sink that constantly gets clogged. Whether you use your plunger every few months or perhaps weeks, the issue always resurfaces.
At All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electrical, we know how easily a drain can become clogged. It can be such a pain to deal with and an even bigger pain to resolve the issue.
So if you are experiencing a clogged drain, here are five reasons why you should have a professional handle the job for you:
- Stop tough and recurring clogs – If you have one of those sinks that keep clogging, perhaps an accumulation of grease, oils, and fats are trapped deep within the drain. No matter how many times you use your plunger or store-bought drain cleaners, these options are only going to resolve the problem temporarily. To eliminate the issue for good, contact a licensed plumber.
- Eliminate that foul smell – Rancid smells emanating from your drains are a telltale sign of waste buildup inside your plumbing. Professional drain clearing services can get rid of foul odors.
- Prevent an even bigger, and more expensive, problem – Failure to address clogs in a timely manner can result in more serious blockages in the long run. This can cause severe damage to your pipes, which could mean complete replacement—and a lot of money coming out of your wallet.
- Safer than doing it yourself – When people can’t plunge a drain, then often attempt to flush out the clog by using chemical drain cleaner. While they can work for some clogs, the problem with drain cleaners is—not only—can they eat away the clog, they can also eat away at your pipes. Over time, the damage caused by the drain cleaner can result in more issues, such as more clogs, leaks, or even ruptures.
- Satisfaction guaranteed – Simply put, professional draining cleaning works. When you hire a professional, they arrive with everything they need to resolve the issue, no matter how serious it is.
Keep in mind, frequent drain clearing helps improve the lifespan of your plumbing system and reduce the risk of clogs and leaks throughout the home. Additionally, routine drain cleaning enables the plumber to notice any underlying issues before they become catastrophic.
If you are interested in professional drain clearing in San Bernardino County, contact our Ontario plumber at All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electrical today.