Every year, March 22nd marks World Water Day, calling attention to American water usage and ways we can conserve. As San Bernardino plumbing and HVAC experts, this is of great interest to All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electrical. Not only is using less water good for the environment, it is also better for your plumbing system. By cutting down on water usage, you can maximize your plumbing’s overall efficiency, and even reduce the cost of repairs and water bills overtime. Keep reading for ways to conserve for world water day, and contact All Pro today for all your plumbing needs.
The Top 5 Easy Ways to Practice Conservation in Honor of World Water Day
- Install efficient fixtures: Not all fixtures are created equal. While you may think your fixtures are doing fine, there’s a good chance they are leaking and letting out extra water in ways you don’t even know about. With professional installation on energy efficient fixtures, you can do something good for the environment and save on your own water bills at the same time.
- Fix leaks quickly: Even if you decide not to install completely new fixtures in your home, you can still reduce water usage by fixing leaky faucets and other equipment. From your bathroom to your kitchen, there are so many areas in your house where it is common for plumbing to spring a leak. Whether it is your toilet or your sink that it is giving you trouble, consider hiring All Pro for leak services that significantly cut down on water waste.
- Make sure your sprinklers aren’t watering the sidewalk or street: While wanting to keep a nice lawn is understandable, wasting good water on concrete is just silly. As the weather becomes warmer and the grass becomes green again, make sure to check your sprinklers to see if you’re accidentally watering the nearby sidewalk and street.
- Don’t leave the tap running: It’s so simple, and yet we all do it! How many times have we heard about how much water we could save if we simply stopped letting the faucet run during everyday activities, like brushing our teeth? Next time you are at your sink, remember that turning it off not only conserves water, but also lowers your energy bill, and helps preserve your appliances.
- Pay attention to your water bill: Too often, Americans ignore spikes in their energy bill, resulting in unnecessary water and monetary waste. Next time your water costs go up, don’t ignore the problem, call a professional plumber, and see if there’s something more you can be doing to save on water in your home.
Conserve & Enjoy, with All Pro!
At All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electrical, our seasoned technicians are capable of performing a comprehensive range of plumbing work. From drain clearing to water treatment services, our various plumbing solutions are designed both to conserve water and save you money. We even offer emergency plumbing services, for those disasters that just can’t wait.
water bills overtime. Keep reading for ways to conserve for world water day, and contact All Pro today for all your plumbing needs.
To speak to a technician, dial (909) 253-0664 now, or fill out our contact form online.