Rancho Cucamonga Plumber
Available 24/7 for Emergency Plumbing Services, Water Heater Repair & Drain Cleaning in Rancho Cucamonga
A plumbing problem is going to quickly change your home from a cozy place to just a general mess. When your toilet, sink, shower, bathtub, dishwasher, garbage disposal unit, and more are acting up, jot down 909-253-0664 and give All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electrical call. Our Rancho Cucamonga plumbers are always careful to fix plumbing issues promptly and never leave a mess behind when we’re done.
Our Rancho Cucamonga plumbing services include:
- Bathroom plumbing
- Drain cleaning
- Drain repair & replacement
- Video camera inspections
- Hydro jetting
- Emergency 24/7 plumbing services
- Gas line services
- Kitchen plumbing
- Sewer line services
- Trenchless sewer relining
- Water treatment
- Septic tank service
- Sump pump services
- Pipe repairs & repiping
- Water heater repair & replacement
- Leak detection
Sewer & Drain Cleaning, Inspections & Repairs
Protect your drain and sewer system by entrusting its care to only the best local plumbers. From drain cleaning to sewer jetting, our drain services focus on long-lasting solutions, not short term fixes. When you call All Pro, we'll start by investigating the cause of the problem so we can recommend the right service for your needs. Depending on your situation, we may begin with a drain camera inspection to locate blockages or areas of damage within your pipes. If we discover that your drain issues are due to a buildup of sludge or foreign objects, hydro jetting may be right choice. However, if we find cracked or crushed areas of pipe that are causing the backup, you may need sewer line repair to take care of the problem for good. We proudly offer trenchless sewer repair services to avoid disruption to your property!
How To Avoid The Need For Drain Cleaning
1. Put a hair stopper on your shower drain - Our Rancho Cucamonga drain cleaning specialists take hair out of the shower drain on a regular occasion. These hair stoppers are cheap pieces of plastic that cover your drain and help prevent the need for drain cleaning and repairs.
2. Consider a lint trap - If your washing machine ever has a hard time draining, it's because you don't have a lint trap. The dirt and debris from your clothes goes to your sewer line courtesy of the drain line that will clog over time if left to its own devices.
3. Be careful about what goes down your drains - Coffee grounds, celery, rice, pasta, bones or egg shells should all be thrown away in the trash as opposed to your garbage disposal. Fatty oils and grease should also be discarded to avoid needing drain cleaning as they can latch to your pipes and block passing by food.
4. Clean your drains - The easiest way to avoid needing drain cleaning is to clean your drains. We think because we can't see them that they don't need a good cleaning every once in a while, but that's not the case. For best results use a combination of warm water and vinegar once a month on your most used drains.
Water Filtration Systems & Water Softener Installation
Are you dealing with the ill effects of Southern California's extremely hard water? Are you interested in being able to enjoy pure, clean water straight from your tap? With All Pro's water filtration, purification, and softening solutions in Rancho Cucamonga, you can drastically improve the quality of your home's water. We offer a wide range of options, including point-of-use filtration, carbon filters, reverse osmosis, and more!
Why consider a water treatment system from All Pro Plumbing?
- Water filtration systems can improve the smell, taste, and purity of your water by filtering out contaminants like chlorine, heavy metals, sediment, bacteria, and chemicals
- Water softeners can help cut down on hard water mineral buildup that can harm your appliances, fixtures, and even your hair and skin
- Home water treatment can help you save money you might have spend on plastic water bottles, and saving all that plastic helps the environment, too!
Water Heater Repair & Replacement
We often take access to hot water for granted, only realizing how critical it is to our everyday lives when something goes wrong. If your water heater is leaking, making weird noises, producing rust-colored or bad-smelling water, or it's simply not giving you enough (or any) hot water, give us a call to schedule a service appointment. Our Rancho Cucamonga water heater repair technicians have the tools and training to solve all kinds of problems with both conventional and tankless water heaters. We'll always strive to make repairs wherever possible, but if your tank water heater is more than eight or ten years old and is giving you trouble, it may be time to consider a replacement. We can help you choose and install the right new water heater for your needs, and even offer financing options with approved credit for your convenience.
Leak Detection & Repair
In addition to wasting a lot of water, plumbing leaks can cause serious damage to your home if they are not found and corrected quickly. A water heater leak, for example, can mean costly damage to flooring and drywall. An undetected underground slab leak may weaken the structure of your home. Any time water is present where it shouldn't be, you also run the risk of mold growth, which is bad for both your health and your wallet. If you suspect a water leak, you should call our Rancho Cucamonga plumbers as soon as possible to schedule an inspection.
Signs of a plumbing leak include:
- A significant change in your water bill
- Sounds of trickling water when your taps are turned off
- Unexplained puddles of water around your property
- Odors of mold or mildew
To schedule an appointment with a Rancho Cucamonga drain cleaning or water heater repair expert, please give our plumber team a call or contact us online.