Are you considering installing a tankless water heater? As our experts at All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electric know firsthand, there are many advantages to upgrading to one of these systems. Keep reading to learn the top ten benefits of a tankless water heater here, and remember that for all your water heater needs, you can count on our skilled technicians at All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electric.
The Top 10 Benefits of Installing a Tankless Water Heater
- Unlimited Hot Water: Because tankless heaters use a network of pipes to heat your water as it comes to you, rather than reheating it again and again in a tank, they are a great way to get consistent hot water without having to wait at the tap.
- Energy Efficiency: Again, because these systems do not heat your water repeatedly, they do not use as much energy, and can therefore save you a ton of money on utility costs.
- Longevity: With proper care and maintenance, a tankless water heater can last for up to 20 years—not bad, especially in comparison to the 10-15 years you are likely to get from a traditional tank water heater (and that’s with regular repairs and maintenance.)
- Durability: Speaking of repairs, tankless water heaters do not break down as often as traditional water heaters, meaning you can also save money on service costs.
- Less Maintenance: With tank water heaters, you have to flush out the system a few times a year to get rid of sediment and bacteria buildup. This is not something you have to worry about with tankless systems.
- Space: Tankless water heaters take up less space than traditional tank water heaters, making them easier to access and install
- No Water Damage: Unlike with tank water heaters, tankless water heaters ensure you do not have to deal with major leaks and water damage.
- Fewer Hazards: Tankless water heaters have zero risk of gas leaks, explosions, or burning incidents. While these are all rare, such hazards can occur with tank water heaters.
- Non-Toxic: One disadvantage of traditional water heaters is that sediment and minerals will eventually build up in the tank, potentially affecting the taste and quality of your water. While you can flush out your water heater’s tank to take care of this issue, tank water heaters ensure you never have to deal with any toxic metals in your water heater.
- Cutting-Edge Technology: Tankless water heaters are getting better all the time, and are now capable of serving more people and bigger spaces than ever before. Call All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electric to see how you can benefit from this cutting-edge technology, and remember to ask us about available specials and financing.
Dial (909) 253-0664 to speak to a technician, or send us a message online.