A lot of people believe home maintenance services are not something worth paying for. However, if you take pride in your house and want to keep your appliances in good working condition, this actually couldn’t be further from the truth. That’s why we offer top-notch HVAC, electrical, and plumbing maintenance options, so you always get the most out of the investments you have made in your home. Plus, by signing up for regular maintenance through our All Pro Protection Plan membership, you will have access to a ton of special perks! Keep reading to learn the top five benefits of an All Pro maintenance service agreement, and remember that you can trust All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electrical for all your essential home service needs.
5 Reasons an All Pro Membership Service Agreement Is Valuable for You & Your Home
- Priority Service: Perhaps the biggest benefit of our All Pro Protection Plan is that you never have to wait for service. Our members get priority appointments, which means that no matter when you call, or what you’re looking for, we will be there ASAP, even if another customer called us first. This includes for emergency plumbing, electrical, and HVAC service. Nights, weekends, whenever—if you are a member, All Pro makes you our top priority 24/7.
- Routine Safety Inspections: Maintenance is not just about making sure your equipment works better, it’s also about keeping it safe. The last thing you want is for a problem with your equipment to spiral out of control, resulting in you not only losing a ton of money but potentially putting your entire household in a dangerous situation. Fortunately, by signing up for a service agreement, you’re guaranteed free routine checkups, designed to keep your heater, air conditioner, electrical appliances, and plumbing equipment running smoothly and safely. We will provide you a detailed report of what we find, so you can avoid larger, expensive problems down the line. This way, you are able to save money, improve the efficiency of your home systems, and maintain a safe household, all at the same time.
- Easy to Transfer: A lot of people are concerned that a maintenance agreement is not a good investment because if you leave your house, you are not able to use it anymore. But with our All Pro Protection Plan, this isn’t true. If you need to move your Protection Plan membership, that’s not a problem! Just let us know and we’ll walk you through the process of switching the membership to a new homeowner or a new house – either way works! Our goal is to make the maintenance process as simple and easy as possible for you, and that includes in signing up for membership and keeping it.
- Greater Savings: Just by signing up for our maintenance agreement, you will get 15% off all our services. That’s right—15% off EVERY service up to $500, as long as the plan is in effect. That’s on top of our existing coupons and financing options. And if that wasn’t enough, we also take off all premium fees for emergency and after-hours work. So not only can you contact us anytime for HVAC plumbing, and electrical issues, you get the same price tag whenever you call, too!
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed: At All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electrical, we are committed to going above and beyond for all our customers— and for our members, we are committed to raising the bar even higher. That’s why if you are a member in our All Pro Protection Plan, if you are ever unsatisfied with our work, we will fix the problem free of charge. When we say 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed, we mean it. Just let us know if you are ever unhappy, and we promise to take care of the problem at no additional cost.