Septic Tank Services in Ontario
Safe, Reliable Repairs & Installations
Homeowners rely on a septic tank to store and manage their septic waste. These tanks are efficient and effective at what they do, however, there may come a time where you require septic tank service. All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electrical are the go-to septic tank contractors for all your septic tank repair, cleaning, and installation needs.
Is it time to empty or clean your septic tank? All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electrical offers comprehensive septic tank services in Ontario that you can always count on.
Make an Ontario septic plumbing appointment today by calling (909) 253-0664.
Common Septic Tank Problems
Septic tanks are designed to work with minimal maintenance and worry. However, there are a few issues that present themselves that require repair or replacement in extreme cases.
Some of the most common septic tank problems include:
- Incorrect Usage: Flushing non-water soluble items or grease is a surefire way to experience a septic tank malfunction. These items will block the tank and quickly lead to a repair.
- Incorrect Installation: Other problems stem from incorrect installation. This is a problem we often see and sometimes requires a new septic tank installation to remedy.
- Tree Roots: Planting trees near your septic tank is always discouraged because the root system can burst through the top of the tank, causing immense damage.
- Improper Maintenance: Although septic tanks are designed to require little maintenance, you do need to invest some time into making sure it works properly. Not investing in septic tank cleaning or maintenance will result in a big problem in the end.
How to Prevent Septic Tank Problems
Once your septic tank is in good working order, it’s important to take preventative measures to avoid the need for future repairs.
Here are some tips and tricks for preventing septic tank issues on your property:
- Never flush non-water soluble items such as diapers or other personal products.
- Never pour grease or oil down the drain.
- Refrain from planting trees near the septic tank.
- Make sure you know the size and limit of the tank so you can properly estimate when to have it cleaned.
- Invest in regular maintenance. It will keep the unit working safely for longer.
When Does Your System Need Septic Pumping?
Septic pumping is an extremely important part of maintaining your septic system that while it may be a larger upfront cost, could save you a great deal of money in the future.
Some signs that your system may need septic pumping include:
- Foul odors coming from your yard
- Toilets are backing up constantly
- There is stagnant water in your yard
- Drains are unable to be unclogged
It is recommended that you invest in septic pumping every three to five years, but it is always a good idea to speak with a professional and trustworthy plumbers in San Bernardino County before you proceed.
Benefits of Working with All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electrical
When you need professional septic tank services in Ontario, count on All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electrical.
We include the following unique features and service benefits on each and every call:
- 24/7 Emergency Service: Our technicians are on-call 24/7 in case of a plumbing emergency.
- Free Estimates: We offer free estimates and one-hour service for almost every type of call.
- Service Options: Our goal is to offer exceptional results for our customers regardless of their budget. We offer service options designed to meet your unique needs.
Your septic tank is in good hands when you call us for professional repairs and installations. Our Ontario septic plumbing team is the go-to specialist for all your septic tank needs.
Contact us today to see how we can help with your septic plumbing in Ontario.