Victorville HVAC Service
Responsive 24-Hour Emergency Heating & AC Repair & Replacement Since 1991
At All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electrical, we love to show our customers how dedicated we are to their satisfaction. We have provided quality HVAC service in Victorville and the surrounding communities for many years, and our 30 years of professional experience is what sets us apart from the competition. We take the time to get to know our customers.
We provide affordable prices and quality products without sacrificing customer service and kindness. Our customers know they can count on us to arrive on time, ready to tackle any HVAC problem that needs a solution. So, whether you need HVAC repair, replacement, or maintenance, our licensed and trained technicians can get your system in good working condition.
Heating & Air Conditioning Service
When the comfort systems in your home are malfunctioning, it can be a stressful time. It’s difficult to enjoy your home and relax when it’s too hot or cold. If you’ve never faced an HVAC outage, it’s common to feel overwhelmed by a broken system. It’s normal for thoughts like, “who do I call,” or “how much is this going to cost,” to pop into your head.
At All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Air, & Electrical, we understand how stressful a major system failure can be, which is why our team provides a comprehensive selection of HVAC products and services. Our team offers heating and air conditioning system replacement options for most major brands, even those over 10 years old.
Our Victorville HVAC services include:
- AC Repair
- AC Installation & Replacement
- AC Maintenance
- Heat Pump Services
- Heater Installation & Repairs
- Boiler Services
- Furnace Services
- Air Handler Services & Evaporator Coil Services
- Makeup Air Units
- Duct Cleaning & Repair
- Ductless Mini Split AC Systems
- Emergency HVAC Repair
When the temperature outside rises and becomes unbearable, you want to be able to retreat inside to your nice comfortable home. Don’t let a broken air conditioner wreck your plans. You can’t control the conditions outdoors, but you can make sure your home comfort systems are always in good working condition. Call our Victorville emergency HVAC service team; we won’t let you bake in the heat waiting for an appointment.
Knowing When to Replace or Repair Your Heating System
Replacing your HVAC system can feel like a major undertaking, but when you have a team of trusted and experienced partners by your side, you don’t have to worry. Our Victorville HVAC service specialists can help you determine the condition of your HVAC unit, so you can decide if you need to replace it or make repairs.
If your heating system exhibits any of the signs below, call our Victorville HVAC service specialists:
- Your System is Old: If you don’t remember the age of your heating system or it was inherited when you purchased your home, now is as good a time as any to find out how old your air conditioning and heating units are – especially if you’ve been having problems with it.
- Your Heater Has Had Many Issues: If you’re always repairing your system, it could be time to consider replacement. Nationally, the average HVAC repair can range between $300 and $500 per incident. Occasional repairs are expected as your system ages. If it feels like you’re always repairing your HVAC unit, replacing your system could save you money over time.
- Poor Air Quality: All the air in your home passes through your heating system, so when it’s dirty and unmaintained – your air quality is impacted. If you’ve noticed an increase in mold, mildew, and dust, your HVAC system could be the source of the problem. Poorly maintained systems can struggle to regulate humidity levels, which directly impact air quality control.
- Your Home Always Feels Cold: When you turn your heater on, you expect to feel warm. If your heater is always on, but your home has noticeable cold spots, you could need heater installation or repairs.