St. George AC Installation
AC Replacement with the Highest Performing Systems Available
When the time comes to ditch your old, inefficient air conditioner, you’ll want to be sure that you have a reliable team of technicians on your side. At All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electrical, we make the AC installation process as smooth as can be. From your initial call until the job is complete, you can count on us for fair pricing, excellent communication, swift response times, and unparalleled workmanship. And, as a leader in the HVAC industry, our team has access to the top-performing, most energy-efficient AC systems on the market, guaranteed to meet your family’s comfort needs.
Signs It’s Time for AC Replacement
The best way to avoid dealing with a completely broken-down system is to become aware of the signs that your AC is on its way out the door.
You should consider a new AC installation if:
Your system is 10 years old or older - How long your AC lasts depends on use, environment and maintenance levels. If it's older than 10 years, don't throw more money into repairing it as it's on its last legs.
You have had to repair your system every year for the last few years - While in the short term, repair may seem like the more financially prudent maneuver. Consulting our St. George AC replacement experts will save you money in the long run because a new unit is on the horizon and would need less repairs.
Your monthly utility bills are through the roof - As AC units age they'll become a little bit less efficient as time goes on. What this means is it will need more electricity to cool to the desire of the thermostat which will cost you every month.
Your system constantly cycles on and off - If your compressor is on the fritz, it could be an expensive repair. But this could also be a symptom of an AC that's too big for the area it's responsible to cool and you'll have to consider AC replacement.
Your home is never cool enough - If the unit isn't getting the job done properly regulating your home's indoor air temperature and humidity level, then a new AC installation will get your home's comfort back.
Your outside unit is leaking refrigerant - With all breakdowns it always comes down to the cost of repair and the age of the unit. If it's still relatively young AC, then a heavy repair cost could be worth it. But if you're looking at an expensive repair on an older unit, consider contacting our St. George AC installation specialists.
- Your unit is making loud, unusual noises - All AC units make some noise, but if these sounds are relatively new, abrupt and loud then AC replacement could be necessary.
If you aren’t sure whether or not replacement is the best option, our St. George AC replacement specialists are here to help. We will carefully inspect your system, assess its condition, and offer you our honest, professional advice.
If it’s time for replacement, you can rest easy knowing we offer a variety of systems—such as central AC systems, ductless mini-splits, and makeup air units— from trusted brands like Trane and Bryant. We guarantee we have a system that will perfectly suit your home and keep your family comfortable.
Benefits of a New Air Conditioning Installation
1. Increase the value of your home - Not only does an open house feel better in a nicely air conditioned home, but you can showcase your home as both eco friendly and state-of-the-art with a new AC installation. Young home buyers are becoming more and more interested in environmentally friendly homes so consider a heat pump or a unit that's energy efficient.
2. Better indoor air quality - All HVAC units will impact your indoor air quality in a variety of ways as they get older. But a new air conditioning installation should improve your indoor air quality by eliminating stuffiness and dust that's spread throughout your home.
3. Improved cooling - If you're not getting the same cooling that you've grown used to, a new unit should help. As they age you can lose performance if you don't maintain it properly. So to get the cooling that you once grew so fond of then a new unit should help wit that.
4. Save on your utility bills - If you're looking to save then consult our St. George AC installation experts to get your utility bills as low as possible. As HVAC units age then they'll take up more electricity which will cost you each and every month.
How to Take Care of Your New AC Installation
A brand-new AC is a big investment, so you’ll want to be sure to protect it. In order to keep your new system in top shape, you should replace your filter every 1-3 months, clear away any debris surrounding the outside unit, and schedule routine maintenance at least once a year. Having your AC inspected and tuned up by a qualified professional each year is the best way to ensure it maintains peak performance for as long as possible. Homeowners that skip out on preventative maintenance often have to deal with frequent, costly repairs and premature system failure.
Luckily, the heating and air conditioning experts at All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electrical offer reliable, effective maintenance services. During maintenance appointments, we carefully inspect each component of your system, perform a system tune-up, run a full safety and performance test, and ensure your AC is prepared to keep your family cool all summer long.
Why Choose All Pro for Your AC Replacement?
When it comes to taking your family’s comfort seriously, no one does it quite like All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electrical. Since opening our doors in 1991, our team has remained committed to delivering premium-quality, affordable, honest service.
With our team on your side, you can expect:
- Highly trained and fully licensed technicians
- Fast response times
- Free estimates
- Affordable pricing
- Top-quality workmanship
All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electrical doesn’t ever settle for work that is “good enough.” When you turn to us for St. George AC replacement, you can count on us to select the best system for your home and perform a perfect installation.
Choose the team that gets the job done right the first time, every time. Call (435) 344-4472 to get started with our St. George AC replacement professionals.