When it comes to taking care of your home and keeping your family comfortable, no one does it quite like All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electrical. Our team of NATE-certified technicians is committed to going above and beyond to ensure you receive the quality care you deserve with every appointment. From minor furnace repairs to boiler installations to heat pump maintenance, our team can handle your every heating service in St. George.
Our services include:
- Heat pump installation & repair
- Furnace repair & installation
- Heater repair
- Heater installation
- Heater maintenance
- Boiler repair & installation
- Emergency heater repair
$49BOGO 2-in-1 Special:
AC & Furnace Safety Check!
Cannot be combined with other offers. Valid from Dec 28, 2022 – Dec 31, 2023
EXPERIENCE PEACE OF MIND, DISCOUNTS & MORE
All Pro Smart Membership
Experience Peace of Mind, Discounts, & More Even the best HVAC, plumbing and electrical systems need recurring maintenance to keep them running perfectly. With the All Pro Smart Membership, you can rest assured that your home’s HVAC, plumbing and electrical systems won’t fail – especially when you need them the most!
- Enjoy all member benefits for only $19.99/month!
- Four Tune Ups Per Year. Value: $556.
- No Breakdown Guarantee
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- No Dispatch Fees. Value: $139
- 15% Off Service Repairs
- Priority Service. Value: $139
- Credit Towards Investment. Value: Up to $500
We Proudly Offer The Following AC Services To
Homes & Businesses In Ontario:
- Air Handler & Evaporator Coil Services
- Makeup Air Units (MUA)
- Duct Cleaning & Repair
- AC Maintenance
- AC Repairs
- AC Installation & Replacement
- Ductless Mini Split AC Systems
- Emergency AC Services
Top-Rated Plumbing, HVAC & Electrical Services
We remain steadfast in our commitment to providing outstanding customer service and tailoring our solutions to meet our customer’s unique circumstances. We take the time to understand your specific needs, as well as your budget, working closely with you to ensure that your problem is resolved efficiently and effectively the first time.
Thousands of Happy Customers
Should I Repair or Replace My Heater?
When your heater is on the fritz, it can be difficult to determine whether repair or replacement is the best solution. To make things easier, we’ve outlined a few factors to take into consideration.
- System age: Heaters often last between 15 and 20 years, depending on how well maintained they are. If yours is around that 15-year mark and is on the fritz, that could be a sign that your system is on its way out the door.
- Frequency of repairs: The occasional repair is nothing to be concerned about, but if you have had to pay for several costly repairs in the last few years alone, your system is showing signs that it is breaking down.
- Energy bills: An unexpected spike in your energy bills is an indication that your system is struggling to keep your home warm and needs to use a lot more energy than normal to reach the temperature set on your thermostat.
- Noises: By now, you’re accustomed to the usual hum of your heater. If it suddenly starts making unusual banging, screeching, or grinding sounds, it probably needs to be replaced.
- Burner flame: The burner flame on your furnace should always be blue. If yours is yellow, your system could be emitting carbon monoxide into your home and needs to be shut off immediately. This is a common sign that your system is worn down.
- Comfort: If your heater is spreading a ton of dust throughout your home, keeping some rooms much warmer than others, blowing cold air, or failing to keep your family comfortable, it’s probably time to get rid of it.
How Often Should I Schedule Heater Maintenance?
Routine maintenance is the most important yet overlooked heating services. It enables your system to maintain peak performance and energy efficiency, reduces the likelihood of repairs, extends your system’s lifespan, improves your air quality, and enhances your at-home comfort. To maximize the benefits of maintenance, you should have an expert inspect and tune-up your system at least once a year. It is best to have your system tuned up in the early fall to ensure it is prepared to get you through the winter.
Why Choose All Pro for Your St. George Heating Services?
At All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electrical, taking care of your family and keeping your home comfortable are our top priorities. Backed by 30 years of service excellence and equipped with high-quality tools and technology, our team is able to handle your every St. George heating service with ease. No matter the problem at hand, you can count on us for honest advice, upfront pricing, free estimates, excellent communication, and top-quality workmanship.
Get a free estimate on your new installation, repair, or any other St. George heating service by contacting us online or calling (435) 344-4472 today!