When it comes to maintaining a smooth-running home, no one does it better than All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electrical. Our team understands the importance of a functioning plumbing system, which is why we are here to offer you the most reliable, affordable plumbing services in St. George. From minor repairs to major system replacements, our team treats your every plumbing need with the utmost urgency because we care about the safety and comfort of your home.
Our plumbing services include:
- Water treatment
- Septic tanks
- Water heaters
- Bathroom plumbing
- Kitchen plumbing
- General plumbing repairs
- Pipe repair
- Whole-house repiping
- Drain cleaning
- Gas line services
- Leak detection and repair
- Sump pumps
- Drain and sewer services
$49BOGO 2-in-1 Special:
AC & Furnace Safety Check!
Cannot be combined with other offers. Valid from Dec 28, 2022 – Dec 31, 2023
EXPERIENCE PEACE OF MIND, DISCOUNTS & MORE
All Pro Smart Membership
Experience Peace of Mind, Discounts, & More Even the best HVAC, plumbing and electrical systems need recurring maintenance to keep them running perfectly. With the All Pro Smart Membership, you can rest assured that your home’s HVAC, plumbing and electrical systems won’t fail – especially when you need them the most!
- Enjoy all member benefits for only $19.99/month!
- Four Tune Ups Per Year. Value: $556.
- No Breakdown Guarantee
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- No Dispatch Fees. Value: $139
- 15% Off Service Repairs
- Priority Service. Value: $139
- Credit Towards Investment. Value: Up to $500
We Proudly Offer The Following AC Services To
Homes & Businesses In Ontario:
- Air Handler & Evaporator Coil Services
- Makeup Air Units (MUA)
- Duct Cleaning & Repair
- AC Maintenance
- AC Repairs
- AC Installation & Replacement
- Ductless Mini Split AC Systems
- Emergency AC Services
Top-Rated Plumbing, HVAC & Electrical Services
We remain steadfast in our commitment to providing outstanding customer service and tailoring our solutions to meet our customer’s unique circumstances. We take the time to understand your specific needs, as well as your budget, working closely with you to ensure that your problem is resolved efficiently and effectively the first time.
Thousands of Happy Customers
Signs You Need Plumbing Services
The moment you notice that something is wrong with your system, reach out to the St. George plumbers at All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electrical. Ignoring even the smallest of issues can lead to serious repairs, and even system replacements, down the line.
You should call a plumber if:
- Your toilet is constantly running
- There are funky smells coming from your drains
- You can hear the sound of water running even when no appliances are in use
- Your water pressure is too low
- Your toilet is frequently clogged or overflowing
- You don’t have any hot water
- You can hear gurgling or bubbling sounds in your drains
- You notice an unexpected spike in your monthly energy bill
- There is an unexplained wet spot on your lawn
- Your water heater is leaking
From taking showers to cleaning your dishes to running your washing machine to using the restroom, you and your family rely very heavily on your plumbing system every single day. When something is wrong with it, your entire day can come to a screeching halt. Luckily, our team has the solution. We will quickly get to the bottom of your plumbing problem, explain your options to you, and implement a fast, effective repair.
15 Things to Never Flush Down the Toilet
As a plumber, we get calls about clogged toilets and sewer lines on a daily basis. If your toilet is constantly clogged or overflowing, chances are that you are flushing items that should really just be thrown in the trash.
Below are 15 things you should never flush down the toilet:
- Dental floss
- Cat litter
- Cotton balls
- Makeup wipes
- Cooking grease
- Cleaning products
- Wipes that are marketed as “flushable”
- Paper towels
- Feminine hygiene products
- Pet fish
While it is easy to flush many things down the toilet, this can cause permanent damage to your plumbing system. Severe clogs in your sewer line can lead to sewage backflow, burst pipes, overflowing toilets, and more. In order to protect your plumbing system, you should only ever flush water, human waste, and toilet paper.
If you are experiencing frequent clogs, our St. George plumbing team is here to clean your drains and help them to run freely once again.
What To Look For In A Plumber
1. Are they available 24/7 – Since we offer 24/7 emergency plumbing services in St. George and the surrounding areas, we know that plumbing breakdowns don’t wait for business hours to happen. Don’t settle on another plumber that’s going to make you wait until morning, give us a call any time of day.
2. Free estimates – We know that sometimes you just need a quote to proceed with your plumbing services. Rest assured that with us, you get a free estimate before we break ground on the work so as away.
3. Coupons and financing options – Who isn’t looking to save money whenever possible? Check our coupons here and our financing options here to see if you qualify to save and bring them to the attention of our St. George plumber upon their arrival.
4. Stellar reviews – One of the perks of offering plumbing services for as long as we have is that we’ve accumulated a ton of rave reviews. Read through our reviews here at your leisure and give us a call today to see why our customers love us so much.
5. An industry leading blog – Not only are we focused on providing the best plumber in St. George, but we offer digital collateral as well. Click here to keep up to date with the latest news and hottest trends in the industry.
Why Choose All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electrical?
With three decades of service experience, you can trust that the team here at All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electrical can handle your every plumbing need. Each member of our team has undergone extensive training and is equipped with the highest quality tools and technology to deliver the swift, effective service you deserve. When you turn to us for St. George plumbing services, you can count on us to always go above and beyond to ensure your system is functioning perfectly and your home is taken care of. And, you can always count on us to leave our workspace cleaner than we found it!