St. George Drain Cleaning & Sewer Services
Helping Your Plumbing System Flow Freely
When it comes to taking care of your plumbing system, no one does it better than All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electrical. Our St. George drain and sewer professionals have the experience, high-quality tools, and advanced technology to ensure your sewer line is flowing freely and your plumbing system is in top shape. Whether you want us to take care of your routine drain cleaning or your sewer line needs to be replaced, our team treats your every service with the utmost care and attention to detail.
Most Common Source of Clogged Drains & Sewer Lines
While toilets are usually where most clogs originate, they can form just about anywhere within your drains and sewer line.
Some of the most common sources of clogged drains include:
- Tree root intrusion
- Grease, fat, or oil
- Mineral deposits
- Cat litter
- Dirt, rocks, and leaves
- Pipe corrosion
- Flushable wipes
- Feminine hygiene products
- Chunks of food
The key to ensuring your drains are taken care of is drain cleaning. Using special tools and technology, our St. George drain cleaning professionals can effectively blast away buildup and blockages within your drains, so they can flow freely. If your drains are slow, your toilet is constantly clogged, or there are funky smells coming from your drains, it’s time to schedule drain cleaning.
Signs You Need Drain Repair
Your drains and sewer line are responsible for safely transporting wastewater away from your home, so when something is wrong with them, you need fast, reliable service. The last thing in the world you want is for the damage to become so severe that you end up with sewage flowing into your yard or home. In order to avoid dealing with major drain and sewer problems, it is a good idea to become familiar with the signs that something is wrong.
Some of the most common signs that you need drain repair include:
- Foul odors: If you can smell sewage odors coming from your drains, you definitely need to call a plumber.
- Odd sounds: Bubbling or gurgling sounds coming from within your drains are a sign that your system is clogged. These sounds are caused by water attempting to make it past a blockage in your drains.
- Slow drainage: When you turn the sink or shower on, they shouldn’t be filling up with water unless your drain is closed. If water takes a long time to drain from your sinks or shower, you’ve probably got a serious clog within your pipes.
- Backflow: If there is discolored or foul-smelling water coming up through your drains or toilet, something is definitely wrong with your system.
- Clogged toilet: If your toilet seems like it gets clogged every other day, this is a sign that there is a serious clog within your drains and sewer line.
No drain problem is too big or small for our skilled plumbers. In our decades of service, we have become familiar with every kind of drain problem imaginable and guarantee that we can provide a customized, reliable solution to yours.
How To Prevent The Need For Drain Cleaning
1. Consider a hair-stopper - Hair in the shower drain is the number one reason our St. George drain cleaning experts get called into homes each and every day. Hair stoppers won't only save you from spending on drain cleaning, but it can save you from drain repair as well.
2.A lint-trap works great for your washing machine - If you've ever had a washing machine that isn't draining like it used to, the lint has accumulated and blocked your drain line and lint-traps were designed to combat that.
3.Throw out cooking oils and grease in the trash - It may be easy to simply rinse your pans while they're still full of greasy oil, but those fatty substances will latch onto your pipes causing all sorts of blockages over time.
4. Don't put the following items down your garbage disposal - Coffee grounds, celery, pasta, bones, egg shells and rice should all be discarded in your trash can as they can damage your garbage disposal in a variety of ways.
5. Rinse your drains - Just because we can't see our drains doesn't mean they don't need a good cleaning. For best results try using a combination of warm water and vinegar once a month to keep our drain cleaning experts at bay.
Here for You When You Need Us Most
Problems with your drains and sewer line can severely impact your entire household. If you are experiencing serious problems such as overflowing toilets, a flooded yard, or sewage backflow, don’t worry. The St. George drain and sewer experts at All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electrical are on call and ready to serve you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We offer same-day and emergency services because making sure your home is taken care of and your family is comfortable is our top priority.
We promise to show up as soon as possible, diagnose the problem, explain your options to you, provide upfront pricing, and implement the fastest and most reliable repair to get your system running right in no time.
Call (435) 344-4472 to get started. Our St. George drain cleaning experts look forward to serving you!