Rancho Cucamonga AC Repair & Replacement
Available 24/7 for Emergency AC Repair in Rancho Cucamonga & Surrounding Areas: 909-253-0664
Air conditioning is an extremely vital part of every Southern California summer. Throughout the Inland Empire, temperatures frequently soar into triple digits for hours every day for weeks at a time, and that means going without air conditioning for even a short period can have serious consequences. It only takes around half an hour for your home to start feeling stuffy and uncomfortable without air conditioning, and after a few hours you’ll notice an immense difference in a number of different things. When you need your air conditioner repaired, or if your system has given up and needs to be replaced, call All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electrical for quality air conditioning services in Rancho Cucamonga.
Why choose our Rancho Cucamonga AC repair company?
- Fast response
- Financing options
- FREE estimates
- Money-saving coupons
- Personalized solutions
Call All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electrical today and let our team of Rancho Cucamonga air conditioning repair techs help you survive summer with a cooler and more comfortable home.
Rancho Cucamonga AC Repair
A broken air conditioner is a stressful experience for virtually every Southern California homeowner, and All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electrical is determined to make getting the AC repairs you need easier and faster. When you have an issue, we’ll come to you as soon as possible to provide you with a solution. We come ready to handle just about any routine repair straight away, and in many cases we can offer same-day or next-day service. We even offer emergency services with 24/7 availability so you can get help with serious issues exactly when you need it. Our crew treats every AC repair job seriously and there’s no such thing as a task that’s too small or too large for us to handle.
We offer all types of air conditioning repair, so call us today if you experience any of the following:
- Strange sounds or smells - As cooling air needs a bit of condensation sometimes there's excess moisture that can lead to mold and mildew growth.
- A system that won’t turn on - This usually happens as a result of an electrical issue or an AC that's on its last legs.
- Excessively high energy bills - If your AC isn't at 100% it could be costing you more off your electrical bill each month.
- A system that blows nothing but hot air - First, check that your air filter isn't too dirty. If it is it'll block the necessary airflow your unit needs to cool and it'll blow warm air.
- Refrigerant leaks - Leaks can usually happen in the condensate line or drain pan. These parts can be patched or replaced pretty easily so give us a call.
- Compressor problems - If your AC is turning on and off repeatedly, this marks an issue with your compressor or it's too big for your home.
- Weak airflow - If you have no airflow then it's likely your blower fan, but weak airflow is usually the result of something wrong with your ducts.
- Poor air quality - When your AC is at less than 100% it could negatively impact your indoor air quality. Look out for increases in humidity or dust during the summer months.
- A broken thermostat - If the temperature on your thermostat isn't what your room is feeling, call in our Rancho Cucamonga AC repair experts.
AC Replacement & New Installations
After a while, even a well-built air conditioner will become impractical to continue repairing and running like normal. At All Pro, we offer replacement and new installation services for homes and businesses. When you need a new cooling system, we come to you, carefully choose the perfect system based on building size and other important factors, and then install your chosen option properly so you get the cooling power you need from a new, state-of-the-art system. Whether you’re looking to add additional cooling, replace a broken system, or even just replace your old system that’s showing signs of age, we encourage you to call us today and see how you could benefit from a new air conditioning system this cooling season!
AC Repair Vs. Replacement
When your AC is on the fritz there are two choices due to the Southern California heat, you could either opt to replace the unit outright or consider AC repair. While repair may seem like the more financially viable solution, it's actually more expensive in the following situations.
1.Your AC is too old - On average an AC unit lasts anywhere from 8-12 years depending on use, environment and maintenance. If your unit is much older than that, don't sink more money into repairing a dying unit and opt for a new installation.
2. It requires R22 Freon - AC units that require the banned coolant are only going to get more expensive to run as the coolant becomes increasingly expensive. Don't sink money into repairing a unit that's only going to get more expensive in the long run.
3. It needs repair after repair - While our Rancho Cucamonga AC repair team will always be happy to fix your AC, you shouldn't be needing us every season. Also, be wary of any expensive repair on an older unit and make the switch instead.
Annual AC Maintenance & Safety Evaluations
One of the best ways to save energy while keeping your air conditioner running reliably is with an annual safety evaluation & maintenance service. Here at All Pro, we advise all of our customers to have their air conditioner maintained once per year, preferably during springtime before the major cooling season begins. Maintenance has a number of benefits, including helping you save money on energy costs, and that’s music to your ears when you consider the surging costs of energy. Maintained systems are also more reliable, suffer fewer problems, and remain under warranty even longer, making this simple service an outstanding investment in your in-home comfort.
Why Choose All Pro?
At All Pro, we focus on delivering a customer experience that exceeds your expectations and earns your trust for today as well as the future. Our staff of highly trained and experienced professionals is committed to offering you the finest services available anywhere. Each member of our team is hand-selected because they’re the best of the best and they’ve consistently demonstrated an outstanding ability to get the job done and treat every home or business with the highest degrees of respect and care. We service all makes and models of air conditioning systems and try to come up with multiple options so you can make the best choice for getting your cooling system up and functioning once again.
Whether you need a simple AC repair or a total system replacement, make sure you trust Rancho Cucamonga’s leading name in air conditioning services! Contact All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electrical today.