Rancho Cucamonga Electricians
Professional Electrical Services that Put Safety First
Our Rancho Cucamonga electricians always focus on safety when completing electrical service work. By being and staying safe, we also complete jobs faster and better than more hasty competitors. It all adds up to giving the best possible services to our customers.
You can trust us with variety of residential & commercial electrical services in Rancho Cucamonga, including:
- Breakers & fuses
- Electrical repairs
- Electrical wiring upgrades
- Lighting installation
- Exterior lighting
- Electrical inspections & maintenance
- Panel upgrades
- Surge protection
- Ceiling fan installations
- Ventilation fan installations
- CO & smoke detector installations
- Dedicated circuits
- GFCI outlet installation
- Dimmer switch installation
Call us now to schedule a service appointment: 909-253-0664.
Electrical Panel Rejuvenation
Over time, it is likely that your electrical panel will start to experience performance issues, either because of malfunctions of general wear and tear. While you might think the only solution for this would be to replace your electrical panel outright, this isn’t necessarily the case. At All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electrical, we can provide you with electrical panel rejuvenation. The cost of a new electrical panel can be quite steep, and once you factor in the labor costs to ensure all work is completed up to code, you’re looking at significant labor expenses, too. That’s why you should never ignore the signs something is wrong with your electrical panel, but you should consider calling an experienced Rancho Cucamonga electrician at All Pro for panel rejuvenation.
Signs that your panel may need to be rejuvenated or replaced include:
- Flickering/dimming lights
- Circuit breakers that keep tripping
- A ringing/humming sound coming from switches and outlets
- Rising energy bills
- Increasing inability to meet your home’s electrical needs
LED Lighting Upgrades
If you need an electrician in Rancho Cucamonga to install new lighting, make sure to call All Pro. Our team provides energy-efficient LED lighting upgrades that are equally affordable and effective.
The top benefits of switching to LED lighting include:
- Greater Savings: LED bulbs use roughly 80% less energy than incandescent lights, translating to major savings on your electricity bill.
- Increased Lifespan: LED lights last, on average, 100,000 hours longer than incandescent bulbs, so you’ll be able to use them for years.
- Plenty of Color Options: In addition to being brighter than incandescent bulbs, LED lights also come in an array of colors.
- Better for the Environment: Because LED lights use less energy, they are more eco-friendly, and unlike some traditional bulbs, they do not contain mercury either.
Ceiling Fan Installation
Did you know that a ceiling fan is a great way to save money on energy costs? Not only are ceiling fans far less expensive to run than your AC unit, they can also make your air conditioner more effective when working in tandem with it. Using a brand new ceiling fan, you may not need to run your AC as much, and when you do run it, you can increase airflow in a given room without overexerting your system.
Landscape & Security Lighting
Landscape and security lighting is a great way to not only protect your property but to increase its curb appeal. With a Rancho Cucamonga electrician from All Pro, you can ensure your property always stays well-lit at night, creating a walkway for your family while also warding off unwanted guests. Call to learn more about our exterior lighting options today.
Schedule a service with a Rancho Cucamonga electrician by filling out our online contact form or simply give us a call today!