From taking showers to washing your laundry to giving your children a warm bath, you depend on your water heater to provide you with hot water every day. When it comes to ensuring your water heater is functioning at full capacity, no one does it better than All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electrical. Whether you need to repair or replace your existing system, our expert plumbers promise swift, reliable service.
$49BOGO 2-in-1 Special:
AC & Furnace Safety Check!
Cannot be combined with other offers. Valid from Jan 1, 2024 – Mar 31, 2024.
EXPERIENCE PEACE OF MIND, DISCOUNTS & MORE
All Pro Smart Membership
Experience Peace of Mind, Discounts, & More Even the best HVAC, plumbing and electrical systems need recurring maintenance to keep them running perfectly. With the All Pro Smart Membership, you can rest assured that your home’s HVAC, plumbing and electrical systems won’t fail – especially when you need them the most!
- Enjoy all member benefits for only $19.99/month!
- Four Tune Ups Per Year. Value: $556.
- No Breakdown Guarantee
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- No Dispatch Fees. Value: $139
- 15% Off Service Repairs
- Priority Service. Value: $139
- Credit Towards Investment. Value: Up to $500
We Proudly Offer The Following AC Services To
Homes & Businesses In Ontario:
- Air Handler & Evaporator Coil Services
- Makeup Air Units (MUA)
- Duct Cleaning & Repair
- AC Maintenance
- AC Repairs
- AC Installation & Replacement
- Ductless Mini Split AC Systems
- Emergency AC Services
Top-Rated Plumbing, HVAC & Electrical Services
We remain steadfast in our commitment to providing outstanding customer service and tailoring our solutions to meet our customer’s unique circumstances. We take the time to understand your specific needs, as well as your budget, working closely with you to ensure that your problem is resolved efficiently and effectively the first time.
Thousands of Happy Customers
– Susan C.
– Pamela M.
– Vincent M.
– Danielle O.
– Chris H.
Signs You Need Water Heater Repair
Is there anything worse than being left without a functioning water heater? We don’t think so either. In order to avoid dealing with a completely broken-down system, it is a good idea to become familiar with the signs that your system needs to be repaired. Ignoring even minor issues can lead to serious repairs and in some cases, the need to replace the system entirely.
You need to call our St. George water heater repair pros if:
- You run out of hot water much too quickly – If your water heater used to provide more hot water but it hasn’t kept pace, or if your water isn’t as hot as it used to be call in our water heater repair experts.
- There is an odd metallic taste to your water – If there’s something off with the taste or smell of your water, it could be that your water heater has experienced sediment or maybe the inside coating of the tank is peeling.
- Your water pressure is too low or high – Water pressure could have to do with your pipes, but also if your tank has had some sediment build up it would need a cleaning.
- There are bits of rust in your water – Usually the rust is localized to the sacrificial anode rod that can be replaced for cheap, but if the corrosion has spread to your tank you’ll need water heater replacement.
- Your water heater is making unusual banging, screeching, or humming sounds – Snapping or popping sounds can come from your water heater if there’s sediments mixing but some of these other sounds can be a sign of something that could get worse as time goes on so give us a call.
- The temperature of your water fluctuates constantly – If you’re getting splashed of cold water in your hot shower then call in our St. George water heater repair specialists. It’s a leak in your dip tube that’s mixing incoming cold water with outgoing hot water.
- Your water heater is leaking – If you have a water line that’s leaking those can be patched up pretty easily but a leaking tank is a bigger problem.
No matter the problem at hand, our repair professionals can get to the bottom of it quickly. Thanks to our decades of plumbing service experience, we have encountered and resolved every kind of water heater problem imaginable.
3 Reasons to Upgrade Your Old Water Heater
We understand that installing a brand-new water heater might seem like a big investment, but we promise it is worth it. In the time since you installed your old system, water heater technology has improved drastically.
3 of the key benefits of installing a new water heater include:
- Energy efficiency: New water heaters offer you much greater energy efficiency. That means a smaller environmental impact and lower monthly energy bills!
- Space savings: If you opt for a tankless water heater, you can say goodbye to giant hot water tanks and hello to extra storage space.
- Endless hot water: New water heater systems can accommodate greater demands for hot water, so you can rest easy knowing your family’s hot water needs will be met.
When you’re ready to replace your old, inefficient system, turn to our St. George water heater installation professionals. As a leader in the plumbing industry, we have access to the top-performing water heaters on the market. Whether you prefer a conventional tank water heater or a tankless water heater, our team will help you select the perfect system for your home.
Delivering Exceptional Service 24/7
When you need quality service from a team you can truly trust, turn to All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electrical. Since opening our doors in 1991, we have been committed to delivering affordable, honest service to the members of our community. We provide careful, effective water heater installation and repair services in St. George so you and your family can enjoy unlimited access to hot water.
And, because we understand that water heater emergencies need to be dealt with straight away, our team offers same-day and 24/7 emergency repair services. No matter the time of day, reach out to us and we will be there in no time to get your system back up and running.
With every service, we provide free estimates and customized solutions. Call (909) 500-8193 to get started.