When the time comes to replace your old, inefficient heater, turn to All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electrical. As the most recognized and trusted team in the area, we have forged strong relationships with top brands, such as Bryant and Trane, in order to provide you with the best equipment available. From heat pumps to furnaces to boilers to central heating systems, our team is familiar with all makes, models, and types of heating equipment. We work closely with you to understand your comfort needs before selecting and installing the perfect system for your home.
$49BOGO 2-in-1 Special:
AC & Furnace Safety Check!
Cannot be combined with other offers. Valid from Jan 1, 2024 – Mar 31, 2024.
EXPERIENCE PEACE OF MIND, DISCOUNTS & MORE
All Pro Smart Membership
Experience Peace of Mind, Discounts, & More Even the best HVAC, plumbing and electrical systems need recurring maintenance to keep them running perfectly. With the All Pro Smart Membership, you can rest assured that your home’s HVAC, plumbing and electrical systems won’t fail – especially when you need them the most!
- Enjoy all member benefits for only $19.99/month!
- Four Tune Ups Per Year. Value: $556.
- No Breakdown Guarantee
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- No Dispatch Fees. Value: $139
- 15% Off Service Repairs
- Priority Service. Value: $139
- Credit Towards Investment. Value: Up to $500
We Proudly Offer The Following AC Services To
Homes & Businesses In Ontario:
- Air Handler & Evaporator Coil Services
- Makeup Air Units (MUA)
- Duct Cleaning & Repair
- AC Maintenance
- AC Repairs
- AC Installation & Replacement
- Ductless Mini Split AC Systems
- Emergency AC Services
Top-Rated Plumbing, HVAC & Electrical Services
We remain steadfast in our commitment to providing outstanding customer service and tailoring our solutions to meet our customer’s unique circumstances. We take the time to understand your specific needs, as well as your budget, working closely with you to ensure that your problem is resolved efficiently and effectively the first time.
Thousands of Happy Customers
– Susan C.
– Pamela M.
– Vincent M.
– Danielle O.
– Chris H.
Signs That You Need to Install a New Heater
Wouldn’t it be great if our heaters could last forever? Unfortunately, that is not the case. Once your heater starts showing signs that it is on its way out the door, you should bring in our heating experts to begin the replacement process. Ignoring problems with your system can lead to a complete system breakdown, leaving your family in the cold until you can find a replacement.
When trying to decide if it is time for a new heater, you should consider the following factors:
- System age: Heaters often last between 15 and 20 years, depending on how well-maintained they are. If your system is around that 15-year mark and acting up, it might be time to consider a replacement.
- Frequency of repairs: If your system has required several costly repairs in the last few years, it is worn down and headed toward system failure.
- Your family’s comfort: If certain rooms are much warmer than others, your airflow is weak, there is a ton of dust around your home, or your heater never seems to reach the temperature on the thermostat, it should be replaced.
- Your energy bills: A spike in your energy bills is a good indication that your heater is seriously struggling to keep your home comfortable. Struggling heaters will use up a ton of energy in an attempt to reach the temperature set on the thermostat.
Benefits of Heater Replacement
You might be overwhelmed by having to install a brand-new system, but we promise it is worth it.
Some of the key benefits of installing a new heater include:
- Improved energy efficiency
- Lower monthly utility bills due to better efficiency
- Longer system lifespan
- Enhanced comfort due to more even heating, better airflow, and better system performance
- Better indoor air quality
- Better features that allow greater control over your comfort
Our team makes the installation process easy as can be. From your first call until the job is done, our technicians walk you through the entire process, offering professional advice and honest service every step of the way. To learn more about how you can benefit from a new system, reach out to our St. George heater replacement pros.
Why Choose All Pro for Your St. George Heater Installation?
At All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electrical, keeping your home comfortable is what we do best. Each and every one of our NATE-certified technicians has undergone extensive training and is committed to always going above and beyond to ensure your comfort needs are met. We have experience installing and servicing the highest-performing heating and air conditioning equipment on the market and guarantee that we will install your system correctly so you can enjoy lasting comfort.
In order to ensure you receive the care you need when you need it most, our team offers affordable pricing, free estimates, fast response times, same-day and emergency services, and top-quality workmanship.