When you need swift AC service from a team you can truly trust, turn to All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electrical. Backed by three decades of service experience, our team is equipped with the tools, technology, and experience necessary to handle your every home comfort need. Whether your air conditioner needs to be repaired or you are ready to upgrade your old, inefficient system, we’ve got you covered.
Our St. George AC services include:
- AC repair
- AC installation
- AC maintenance
- Duct cleaning and repair
- Ductless mini-splits
- Emergency AC repair
- Air handler services
- Evaporator coil services
- Makeup air units
To schedule a service, call (909) 500-8193 today!
$49BOGO 2-in-1 Special:
AC & Furnace Safety Check!
Cannot be combined with other offers. Valid from Jan 1, 2024 – Mar 31, 2024.
EXPERIENCE PEACE OF MIND, DISCOUNTS & MORE
All Pro Smart Membership
Experience Peace of Mind, Discounts, & More Even the best HVAC, plumbing and electrical systems need recurring maintenance to keep them running perfectly. With the All Pro Smart Membership, you can rest assured that your home’s HVAC, plumbing and electrical systems won’t fail – especially when you need them the most!
- Enjoy all member benefits for only $19.99/month!
- Four Tune Ups Per Year. Value: $556.
- No Breakdown Guarantee
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- No Dispatch Fees. Value: $139
- 15% Off Service Repairs
- Priority Service. Value: $139
- Credit Towards Investment. Value: Up to $500
We Proudly Offer The Following AC Services To
Homes & Businesses In Ontario:
- Air Handler & Evaporator Coil Services
- Makeup Air Units (MUA)
- Duct Cleaning & Repair
- AC Maintenance
- AC Repairs
- AC Installation & Replacement
- Ductless Mini Split AC Systems
- Emergency AC Services
Top-Rated Plumbing, HVAC & Electrical Services
We remain steadfast in our commitment to providing outstanding customer service and tailoring our solutions to meet our customer’s unique circumstances. We take the time to understand your specific needs, as well as your budget, working closely with you to ensure that your problem is resolved efficiently and effectively the first time.
Thousands of Happy Customers
– Susan C.
– Pamela M.
– Vincent M.
– Danielle O.
– Chris H.
Do I Need to Repair or Replace My AC?
If your air conditioner is acting up, you need to determine whether repair or replacement is the best course of action.
Factors you should take into consideration when making your decision include:
- Age: If your AC is 10 years old or older and acting up, this is a sign it is on its way out the door. However, if your system is less than 10 years old, a repair is probably the best option.
- Frequency of repairs: If you have had to pay for several costly repairs in the last few years, your system should be replaced before it breaks down for good. On the other hand, the occasional system issue is almost always nothing to worry about and can be taken care of with a simple repair.
- Utility bills: Extremely high energy bills are a sign that your system is struggling to keep your home cool and needs to use a lot of energy to reach the temperature set on your thermostat.
- Comfort: When certain rooms are much colder than others, your AC is blowing out lukewarm air, there is an excessive amount of dust throughout your home, and your home is never quite comfortable enough, your system should probably be replaced.
When something is wrong with your AC, you need a team of HVAC professionals you can really trust to take care of the problem. Our St. George AC experts are here to carefully inspect your system, assess its condition, and offer you our professional advice. Whether it needs to be repaired or replaced, we offer swift, reliable service.
How Can I Take Care of My AC?
One of the most common questions we get from homeowners is “How can I take care of my air conditioner and avoid repairs?” The answer is quite simple: Keep up with routine maintenance. Routine maintenance is one of the most important, yet overlooked, services. During a maintenance appointment, your technician will change out your filter, test your thermostat, run a full system safety and performance test, tighten loose connections, clean dirty components, and ensure your system is in good shape. During these appointments, your tech is also able to discover any potential problem areas and take care of them before they lead to costly repairs and system breakdowns.
Experts recommend having your system inspected and tuned up by a professional at least once a year, in the early spring. That way, your system is ready to keep you and your family cool all summer long.
Why Choose All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electrical?
At All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electrical, we understand the importance of taking care of your home and keeping your family comfortable. Since opening our doors in 1991, we have remained committed to delivering the premium-quality service you deserve at a price you can afford. From minor repairs to major system overhauls, our team treats your service with the utmost urgency so you can focus on more important matters.
To ensure you receive exceptional customer service, our team provides same-day and emergency appointments, free estimates, upfront pricing, excellent communication, unparalleled workmanship, and lasting results.